Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

RplusT wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 6:17 pm Exactly....You got it!
Brother i need one favor form you, need the setting of this both schaff trend channels. I cant figure it out same as images. if you can help me to set up the indicators would be highly appreciate. Please help me to send the screen shot of the setting please same as attached image. Thank you

I also send all me indicator setting details for your review. Please correct me.
Attachments

Shahed070 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 5:23 am Brother i need one favor form you, need the setting of this both schaff trend channels. I cant figure it out same as images. if you can help me to set up the indicators would be highly appreciate. Please help me to send the screen shot of the setting please same as attached image. Thank you

I also send all me indicator setting details for your review. Please correct me.

That's the setting following the first pic. Can't tell you more. I don't use the Indicator.

shinnosuke wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 5:21 am long time no see,
this is a new perfection from before, still on test bro?

regards,
bro...
yea. i was busy with my daily activities and trades.. so far good and personnel i am testing with different approach ..
hope you are also busy, thats why i didn't get messages :)
anyway, keep in touch..
now i find a good methodology for trade open 3min... based on breakout of price action, with RSI MTF +MA line , SAR , HA
testing now with HA and without HA..
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
shinnosuke
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 1:33 pm bro...
yea. i was busy with my daily activities and trades.. so far good and personnel i am testing with different approach ..
hope you are also busy, thats why i didn't get messages :)
anyway, keep in touch..
now i find a good methodology for trade open 3min... based on breakout of price action, with RSI MTF +MA line , SAR , HA
testing now with HA and without HA..
Sure bro. Keep in touch.
Yeah.. Still busy with things other than trading. But will always check the forums if i have times.
Wish you found the perfect method bro.. Cant wait for the good news.