Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Sharing a creation of mine which was put together like frankenstein's monster from different parts of my other creations

Data display calculations account for just one bar expiry. system includes built-in martingale capabilities and custom time filter

Entry is when signal arrow appears on open of 0bar so intra-bar entry. has been tested on m5 and works without issues

Use the relative buffers with external connectors. Set files included for EURUSD m5, just didn't have time to optimize for other pairs. The file named 'adx buy sell nonr1' should be in the main indicator folder, and the main indicator has to be compiled each time new settings are used

Any thoughts and input welcome. Good luck to all
These users thanked the author tkhanfx for the post (total 2):
Modahen77, lesh

HappyRe: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

sal wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:00 am Bee
SCAFF stand alone itself a good indicator but the rules change as per our needs
see snap
its simple trend direction where arrow on chart marked as ticks
where as if the trned colour change and line breaks next bar - this locaiton is stronger than else.
coder can update this .
Hi Sal,
i want to try this strategy. Can you please help us to give all the indicators please with configuation that i can make the setting perfect.
I seach but couldnt find the perfect one. Is there any easiast way to find the indicator in this forum. Please advise. I just tried but cant figure out.
thank you in advance.

Or else please suggest some good strategies or indicator that i can try. :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Shahed070 for the post:
fxmoney

Shahed070 wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 5:44 am Hi Sal,
i want to try this strategy. Can you please help us to give all the indicators please with configuation that i can make the setting perfect.
I seach but couldnt find the perfect one. Is there any easiast way to find the indicator in this forum. Please advise. I just tried but cant figure out.
thank you in advance.

Or else please suggest some good strategies or indicator that i can try. :thumbup:
Any body can help me to find out the indicators as per image pls.

Just playing around with this indicator last week, if your trading style is used Martingle i think this indicator is perfect for you.
I just try auto trading with MT2trading and IQ broker demo account.
This indicator can make 120$ in 1 week with martingle until 5 level. So be careful 😬
Use this in 5 min timeframe, open trade next candle and 5 min expire

Shahed070 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 6:14 am Brother i downloaded lots of similar indicators from here. But i cant findout the similar indicators same as image.
Thats why i wrote here.
Anyways thank you. Let me try again.

You mean you cannot find a Schaff Trend Cycle indicator in this forum although there are plenty. There's a Search option icon in the main bar.
Example of the results: Here is the latest version

viewtopic.php?p=1295387325#p1295387325