Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi, this indicator is based on Arnaud Legoux Moving Average (an ALMA oscillator with bands). I find it quite useful for my trading system. But I were hoping if there were a chance if any of the awesome coders of forex-station could help me make the oscillator with a signal-line (with all the averages) as showed on the picture. I hope this is doable as the ALMA is quite known on this forum.

The only code i have for this particular indicator is (from tradingview):

The ex4 file is attached if someone finds this indicator useful.

Warmest regards
whiplashTM
These users thanked the author whiplashtm for the post:
RodrigoRT7

mrtools wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:16 pm Double Dynamic Zone (DDZ) of Stochastic with T3 smoothing + Multi-timeframe MTF

Mtf added.
Dear Mr. Tools,
If you have time, can you add buttons to this gem?
Grateful
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

TEAMTRADER wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 4:00 am I cannot get this 'change' on one of my indicators - could someone correct the coding so it will work? I am trying to get a specific special colour on the code.
Copied below is the item I cannot get to change

extern color ColorNeutral = clr;255.255.121;

Many thanks
TEAMTRADER
Some thing like

Code: Select all

input color     ColorNeutral    = C'255,255,121'; 
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
TEAMTRADER