Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 4:13 pm My Bad, picked up an error...
When BGDzones set to false the candles on the chart are all gray.
I have corrected it in this version, now they are in colour.
Xard777
Hi Xard, it looks like an amazing job. But, please tell me how to install this version, cause i have no idea how it works, and how to install that.
When i put it in indicators, after refreshing the navigator in my mt4, after i put it on my charts, and there is no updates or something, that must be like on your screenshots.
I need your help

After you drag the indicator on the chart try changing time-frames back and forth. This should have it running.
Marat wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 3:05 pm Hi Xard, it looks like an amazing job. But, please tell me how to install this version, cause i have no idea how it works, and how to install that.
When i put it in indicators, after refreshing the navigator in my mt4, after i put it on my charts, and there is no updates or something, that must be like on your screenshots.
I need your help

I thought you were referring to the latest version with the sole universe indi (v56). There are many indicators there on your screen, it looks like you have v54 maybe but without the universe indicator?
For v54 template to work you have to copy the whole folder to the mt4 indicators folder.
Could you post a screenshot showing the navigator and the v54 folder expanded?

Marat wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 3:59 pm

chris006 wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 4:26 pm I thought you were referring to the latest version with the sole universe indi (v56). There are many indicators there on your screen, it looks like you have v54 maybe but without the universe indicator?
For v54 template to work you have to copy the whole folder to the mt4 indicators folder.
Could you post a screenshot showing the navigator and the v54 folder expanded?
Thanks a lot Chris for your concern, Understood, everything works. But it only started working when I downloaded both versions of 56

xard777 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:33 pm I have been playing around with the ATS system 4.01 and watched most of their videos on YouTube.
https://www.youtube.com/@tradeats/videos

At the end of the day I still like my own system (it's what I am used to), in fact I cannibalised XU-v39 and simplified the whole process as part of my Complexity Reduction Act of 2023. It is so easy to see the master pattern as described by ATS and directional trading is clear too. This way, I can keep things simple without cluttering up the 15min chart.
Xard777
Not sure where the link is for ATS4 so I will simply post the file here for convenience
HI, Does anybody know what indicator is this? Tq
Attachments