Re: RplusT, you listen up

Jedidiah wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:03 pm I feel like you're talking about yourself. .
Who the hell cares what you feel, really! You are obviously unable to grasp the content of a comment.
Besides the one the pic must be you because I'm slim and fit nor I do I stuff my mouth with junk food. Thus a primitive lifestyle may suit you better.

Re: Murderous intent!

nathanvbasko wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:39 pm

Personally, I believe he won't use his nuclear weapons (I hope & pray that I am right)

Oh dear, you guys really don't have a clue at all. Of course Putin will use nuclear weapons.

The Americans are talking about snatching Crimea away from Russia using military force.

- The Russian Navy has been based in Crimea since the 1770s.
- The Black Sea is crucial for Russian trade (the only other access to the world is up north and covered in ice for 6 months of the year).
- Loss of control of the Black sea would be an existential threat to Russia, they definitely will use nuclear weapons to defend it.

Re: Murderous intent!

Ogee wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:58 pm :eh:
i can bet you that russia will be doomed in the end
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Gethsemane
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: Crater head!

RplusT wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:38 pm Crater head, what a hypocrite you are. For you it's just fine that the US/NATO you are eager to be part of, does exactly that. Invading and destroying sovereign countries - one after another - murdering far more than a Million people and still continue to do so, as they still occupy those sovereign countries. Unlike the Ukraine, that could have remained neutral, all those courtiers did not even have a choice. But that's ok for you! The life of men, women and children in the Middle East and other parts of this planet I guess are worth nothing. Oh, and that they pardon their war criminals is ok too. So please spare me your pathetic Russia rants. Thank you!
blablabla what a bunch of bullshit xD
These users thanked the author Gethsemane for the post:
Jedidiah

Gethsemane wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:47 am blablabla what a bunch of bullshit xD
Yeah, sure, Crater head, I expected that. Living under a rock and knowing nothing about anything, you just call facts BS. I wanted to say "get some education and then tell me which of the facts are BS"..... but then, I know you can't do that either. Thus, why don't you just simply refrain from commenting as you got nothing to say.

RplusT wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:53 pm Yeah, sure, Crater head, I expected that. Living under a rock and knowing nothing about anything, you just call facts BS. I wanted to say "get some education and then tell me which of the facts are BS"..... but then, I know you can't do that either. Thus, why don't you just simply refrain from commenting as you got nothing to say.
I'll comment propaganda as much as i want thank you, the bullshit shines like a bright star from you :)
These users thanked the author Gethsemane for the post (total 2):
vvFish, Jedidiah