Re: Crazy

boytoy wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:38 pm This site is the best......... never seen so many loose cannons on a finance site before lol
They don't know how to trade for shit, so they will vent frustration in this topic - I've lost count of which one it is (because there were at least 3). Immediately, as soon as there is something in such a topic that is not acceptable to russiofils jerkcircle (a more appropriate term is useful idiots), the topic is deleted and replaced with a new one. Therefore, in my opinion, it is not even worth trying to discuss with these ignorant people - it will only be a waste of time on your side. But I admit - actually, for someone who is at least a little familiar with history and can translate it for modern events, some of the statements here can be entertaining.
These users thanked the author kowal81 for the post (total 2):
Gethsemane, vvFish

Re: Murderous intent!

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:02 pm You do realize that those who are helping to fund Ukraine's defence are prolonging the inevitable right? 🤔🤔🤔

Where's the logic? You mean to say.... "the end justify the means".

You do realize that you are simply mimicking the logic of your leader... Therefore, I understand your words from such a fanatical fan of Mr. Putin, a paranoid-egotistic totalitarian leader.

Personally, I believe he won't use his nuclear weapons (I hope & pray that I am right) as deep inside his external appearance and words coming out of his mouth... He is very much afraid. In such a situation, he knows he will lose his stronghold over Russia. And more importantly his 13-hectare lavish mansion with golden chairs & rubies with his heir-son inside will be obliterated... Though I doubt it... given how how paranoid he is. He knows, those countries with nuclear weapons will do the same to his country.

I expected such kind of reply from what I posted. I hope & wish that sooner rather than later that this will dawns on you.

Anyhow, my advice... Don't fall prey to the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Guys, keep digging trenches herein ; )--- hold the line!!! ; )---
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, Gethsemane, vvFish
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Re: RplusT, you listen up

vvFish wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:36 pm ;)
Listen to me now, you are a person with an oxygen tank, you are less interested in who is where and why someone is not serving. By age, they no longer take me to serve, but if they took me to serve, believe me, I would send many to the next world, I can shoot perfectly.
It’s better to breathe more calmly more than Putin and you will live his army, otherwise you will still have an attack on the day when we defeat all this evil spirits ..
Well, why didn't you say so in the first place. I'm surprised you are of age (like me) as I find your comments rather childish. There is no point trying to divert attention that it is the US and you willingly playing their game who is the reason for this war, not Russia. Everyone knows that expanding the NATO and stationing their weapons at Russia's border is f^ ignorant or simply propaganda to create troubles.. Russia's security is not negotiable, not now nor ever. Thus nothing changes for you. You are in between and hat's they way you will have to exist. No NATO, no EU. You could as well stop now. The Clown must beheld responsible for having a few hundred thousand people killed while cashing in big time. All the best....

Re: Western Media before 2022

Ogee wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:57 pm :eh:
I don't know what's going on in your head, you keep sending fake news from Russian officials repeatedly
. This is spam. . Please don't take fake news as fact.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Gethsemane
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

FALSE NEWS

Gethsemane
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: RplusT, you listen up

RplusT wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:53 pm :eh:
I feel like you're talking about yourself. .
Attachments
Gethsemane

Re: Western Media before 2022

Jedidiah wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:59 pm I don't know what's going on in your head, you keep sending fake news from Russian officials repeatedly
. This is spam. . Please don't take fake news as fact.
Oh dear, it's like talking to children. If you're saying something is fake you need to identify what exactly what in the post is fake, you then need to provide evidence to prove it's fake.

Otherwise you're just repeating the meaningless moronic ramblings of whatever happens to be drifting through your head at the time which is of no interest to any adult ever.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
RplusT