Re: v2v dynamic system

v2v dynamic trading system

nathanvbasko wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:51 pm ...
→ And soon... VWAP, Volume Profile Range, Statistical Quartiles, Z-score Bands, and Regression Analysis will be available again.

Yes... It is back!

To directly download the current release... Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3461405

Get just the Custom Candles - any time frame... Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3461406

For more info about this system... Click this >>> viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8473253
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
RodrigoRT7
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

dynamic MyNET

UPDATES:
  • Adjust next (timeframe) Dominant Cycle Period (DCP) value accordingly
  • New templates

To directly download the current release... Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3461405

Get just the Custom Candles - any time frame... Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3461406

For more info about this system... Click this >>> viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8473253
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

v2v dynamic trading system...

→ Fixed issue with VPR tools and HA-APB tools

To directly download the current release... Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3460718

Get just the Custom Candles - any time frame... Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3460719

Chickenspicy

Custom Candles - any time frame (CCATF) and PIVOT FIBS plus

UPDATES:
→ CCATF... Activated the weekly session candles (e.g. Broker, Sydney, Tokyo, London, and New York).
→ Pivot Fibs plus... For the H4 chart time frame, it should now be limited to Broker session only.
→ The same applies to CCATF on the H4 chart... The session should now be limited to Broker session only.
→ New templates 

Chickenspicy

nathanvbasko wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:09 am Custom Candles - any time frame (CCATF) and PIVOT FIBS plus

UPDATES:
→ CCATF... Activated the weekly session candles (e.g. Broker, Sydney, Tokyo, London, and New York).
→ Pivot Fibs plus... For the H4 chart time frame, it should now be limited to Broker session only.
→ The same applies to CCATF on the H4 chart... The session should now be limited to Broker session only.
→ New templates 

→ The updated ones have been uploaded after I noticed an issue with the previous updates.

• For the chart time frame that is greater than or equal to H4 chart time frame, it should now be limited to Broker session only.