Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Chickenspicy wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:19 am may coders please generously change the arrow from penetrating the bands to close outside of bands please? thank you !!!
On lines 138 to 141 maybe try changing

Code: Select all

upArrow[i] = EMPTY_VALUE;
dnArrow[i] = EMPTY_VALUE;            
 if (High[i+1]>upBuffer[i+1] && Close[i+1]>Open[i+1] && Close[i]<Open[i]) upArrow[i] = High[i]+iATR(NULL,0,20,i);
  if ( Low[i+1]<dnBuffer[i+1] && Close[i+1]<Open[i+1] && Close[i]>Open[i]) dnArrow[i] = High[i]-iATR(NULL,0,20,i);
to

if (Close[i+1]>upBuffer[i+1] && Close[i+1]>Open[i+1] && Close[i]<Open[i]) upArrow[i] = High[i]+iATR(NULL,0,20,i);
 if ( Close[i+1]<dnBuffer[i+1] && Close[i+1]<Open[i+1] && Close[i]>Open[i]) dnArrow[i] = High[i]-iATR(NULL,0,20,i);
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:01 am On lines 138 to 141 maybe try changing

if (High[i+1]>upBuffer[i+1] && Close[i+1]>Open[i+1] && Close[i]<Open[i]) upArrow[i] = High[i]+iATR(NULL,0,20,i);
  if ( Low[i+1]<dnBuffer[i+1] && Close[i+1]<Open[i+1] && Close[i]>Open[i]) dnArrow[i] = High[i]-iATR(NULL,0,20,i);
to

if (Close[i+1]>upBuffer[i+1] && Close[i+1]>Open[i+1] && Close[i]<Open[i]) upArrow[i] = High[i]+iATR(NULL,0,20,i);
 if ( Close[i+1]<dnBuffer[i+1] && Close[i+1]<Open[i+1] && Close[i]>Open[i]) dnArrow[i] = High[i]-iATR(NULL,0,20,i);
:think: result is okay thank you
can there be option to switch between on/ off for penetrate for the standard high low also?
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Chickenspicy wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:10 am :think: result is okay thank you
can there be option to switch between on/ off for penetrate for the standard high low also?
Check out lines 173 to 182 you can add that to the mix, of course instead of alerts on High Low can change that to arrows on high low then add arrowsOnHighLow to your external parameters, similar to the alertsOnHighLow.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:38 am Check out lines 173 to 182 you can add that to the mix, of course instead of alerts on High Low can change that to arrows on high low then add arrowsOnHighLow to your external parameters, similar to the alertsOnHighLow.
thank you i see now, is it close > open only?
that seems correct to me
Attachments
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Dear Mr.Tools
If you guys think it's possible, please help add buttons to it
its breakout strategy works

Grateful
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Hi @mrtools,

I am considering using the attached indicator in MTF mode, however, I would love the higher timeframes to be automatically adjusted. Currently, it only has MTF and so only a specific TF can be set.

Therefore, would you be so kind as to add the following to this indicator:

1) AHTF
2) arrows for when the histogram crosses the zero (0) line, and
3) slope colour change when the histogram changes direction :)

EDIT @mrtools, I hope you won't mind me adding another request to the above. Can you PLEASE make the histogram bars auto-adjusting :D :thumbup:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA :idea:

Screenshot:
Indicator:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 6):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, ParallelNative, Woodyz, Banzai, 太虚一毫
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Hello Mrtools and other coders in the house,please can you help me to change this indicator , so that the ARROWS are not displayed on the input data window but on the main chart window
. That bis like + buffer. Thankiing you in advance for your priceless time.
These users thanked the author Modahen77 for the post:
Chickenspicy
“My losses have taught me that I must not begin to advance until I am sure I shall not have to retreat. But if I cannot advance I do not move at all.” –Jesse Livermore