Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

pin12 wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:49 pm Hello friends

I would like to know if there is any robot or script that allows me to control the maximum number of open orders.

I am using some robots that do not have control of the maximum of open orders and I need that.

I thank you in advance if you can give me any information on this matter.
even if you find one that closes the extra orders, it will not solve your problem.
just imagine an endless loop
one side : your ea (A) that constandly opens new orders
and the second side : your new script (B) that constandly closes the extra orders
the result will be margin call from commisions and spread.

correct way to solve it is to fix these eas, to not open the extra orders

regards

thomdel wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:44 pm @ mrtools

Respected Sir,

Request you to Please see the below issues in MetaEditor :--- Indicator : Heiken Ashi V mod k

Request you to Kindly correct this warnings.

On Pressing Compile Option : It Shows : 5 warnings in : MetaEditor : Description Box : Line 86 : Line 87 --- Attached pic *

Thanks for your Time, Support, Kindness.
:)
These users thanked the author blonde for the post:
Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:24 am Auto Fibonacci drawing indicator MT4

Added another fibo. This version draws Fibonacci the correct way
Dear MrTools
please add a button to it
Grateful.
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

ardaguney wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:01 pm hi coders i need help this two indicators made by forex station coders (tdi rsx and rsi ma cross)
can you cahange the mtf settings of tdi rsx like rsi ma cross can you add interpolate in mtf mode
also when i put two tdi rsx indicator in same window i cant get see the mtf signals for example when i put
5 m and 15 m on 1 m chart i only can see 5 m or 15 when 5 m opens 15m closes what is the problem
i will be greatfull if you can help me and change the indicator settings
best regards
Dear codere pls help me for this post i cant open 2 tdi mtf on same chart when i open one timr frames signals disappering pls help me to change setting tdi indicator to rsim indicator ad i explain above thanks

4NDR45 wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:39 am Sharing this version of the Color Stochastic indicator with my template here to anyone who reads, researches and likes to keep things simple. There are many versions of this indicator all around, but this one is special. I find it useful when determining the 4H reversals and trend changes. I usually trade on smaller timeframes only in the directions given by this indicator.
It
daaang howd he get banned?
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters