Re: v2v dynamic system

Custom Candles - Any Time Frame

→ Added a button for custom candles' time frame - beside the existing one for candle type
  • With added logical flow (dumb proof)
  • Fixed an issue (from the original) with monthly custom candles (not showing) while on a weekly chart
  • In the event that objects (buttons/custom candles) have been cleared, it will be reloaded based on the current state

→ New templates (a must)

To directly download the current release... Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3460457

Get just the Custom Candles - any time frame... Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3460458

For more info about this system... Click this >>> viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8473253
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
josi, Chickenspicy
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

→ Added custom candles' starting session (Broker, Sydney as default, Tokyo, London, New York)
  • Applicable only for... custom candle time frame that is less than or equal to H12 time frame
  • Make sure you set your correct GMT offset time (your broker's server time)

→ Optimized dumb proof...
  • In the event that global variables (for buttons/custom candles' TF current state) have been cleared, it will be reloaded using the default parameter values.

To directly download the current release... Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3460457

Get just the Custom Candles - any time frame... Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3460458

For more info about this system... Click this >>> viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8473253
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

→ Added a button to switch to custom candles' starting session (Broker, Sydney, Tokyo, London, and New York).
  • Extended the starting custom candle session time frame... Now up to Daily

→ New templates (a must)

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Chickenspicy

v2v dynamic trading system

→ Optimized dumb proofing
→ Modify default parameter values
→ Optimized global variables handling (set value & delete - upon opening/closing charts) 
→ New templates (a must)

v2v dynamic trading system with ICT concepts in mind...

Those horizontal lines on the charts provide you with additional technical bias information, which can support your overall directional probability.

...As an alternative to using fibonacci levels, you could also use statistical quartiles to weigh premium versus discount.

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

v2v dynamic trading system

→ Pivot FIBS plus... Fixed the ICT Kill Zones - future lines
→ Optimized... Custom Candles - any time frame
→ New templates (a must)
→ And soon... VWAP, Volume Profile Range, Statistical Quartiles, Z-score Bands, and Regression Analysis will be available again.