Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sal wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:54 am 8 candles arrow is disappear after refresh only when the price is opposite direction of arrow happen..!
better to made in close price or
keep arrow on same failed signal bar.. thats also fine.
mr. tools
can you please correct this arrow appearing issue above .. what i need, if the signal is fails also please show the arrow on current bar.
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

mrtools wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:32 am Don't really understand what the issue was but did this version.
mr.tools
i am unable to see any arrow on chart in this indicator. :(

about the issue of arrow disappear i will explain its simple

for example as per your coding style, if signal get arrow will appear on current bar and when signal fail it will automatically disappear after close bar.
and next the signal keep stay till close price bar, arrow will stay on the same bar.

this indicator arrow just print when the signal fails also.. if we refresh chart, it will disappear.
what i do request, just keep stay arrow on fail bar itself to understand the trend.
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Guys, I am modifying the logic of this inside bar indicator so that the candle is colored only if its high is higher than the two previous candles. I was able to do this, but I am not able to insert the condition for this to occur only below the 20-period moving average... which is what I would like it to be. Can someone help me please. Ps. in the attached image we can see that the rule is being applied to all candles and not just those below the average of 20.

Thanks

sal wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:46 pm mr.tools
i am unable to see any arrow on chart in this indicator. :(

about the issue of arrow disappear i will explain its simple

for example as per your coding style, if signal get arrow will appear on current bar and when signal fail it will automatically disappear after close bar.
and next the signal keep stay till close price bar, arrow will stay on the same bar.

this indicator arrow just print when the signal fails also.. if we refresh chart, it will disappear.
what i do request, just keep stay arrow on fail bar itself to understand the trend.
That's normal arrow coding anything else will introduce lag or repainting.