Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Exequiel Cabrera wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:53 pm Thank you very much Mr. Mrtools I killed myself looking for Sal's comment and I couldn't find where he had posted. Greetings from Argentina!!
just change pipes if you need laded m5 or m1, pips n value shall be add more zeros after decimal ike this 0.0001 and play value till you are happy in settings
i am not sure arrows are comes in center of bar why!! tools can update this..
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Good morning, MrTools.
First of all continued success to tiy and everyone else for 2023.
My platform is insisting that the DTosc oscillator needs to be rewritten as it is too slow even without using it with my EA.
Mine indicates a figure of 3487ms vs an average of ±285ms on others.
Any suggestions please?
Thanking you most sincerely.
Hercs.

Hercs78 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:23 pm Good morning, MrTools.
First of all continued success to tiy and everyone else for 2023.
My platform is insisting that the DTosc oscillator needs to be rewritten as it is too slow even without using it with my EA.
Mine indicates a figure of 3487ms vs an average of ±285ms on others.
Any suggestions please?
Thanking you most sincerely.
Hercs.
Would need to see the code. Also sometimes lowering the max bars helps that.

mrtools wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:32 am Would need to see the code. Also sometimes lowering the max bars helps that.
Good morning, MrTools.
I attach the indicator for your kind perusal and comments please and while at it, also 2 screenshots of the coding regarding the audible alerts.
My request is that the bottom coding you be split so that it allows me to have an alert for Long and another for short please.
I trust this meets with your favourable approval and look forward to hearing from you.
Hercs.