Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

honje19960321 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:49 pm Dear Mr Tools, this is a hidden gem.
It was never asked to upgrade it.
Now I dust it off and take it out
it's sparkling now.
微信截图_20221112201702.png
Please change the default setting to
ChannelPeriod 20
HigLowShift 20
微信截图_20221113134239.png

Please give silver line breakout channel, add alert and vertical line and arrow
An alert is an alert for a breakout channel

Please change the color judgment of the zero line. DodgerBlue is displayed if the silver line is above the zero line. SandyBrown is displayed if the silver line is below the zero line.
3.png

Please add a signal wire to the silver wire
4.png

Gratitude
Honje
Try here Bollinger band type indicators
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah

Hi Mr Tools,

I need your help. You added push notifications to this great indicator. However, it doesn't show the currency pair or timeframe. If you could add that feature, I would greatly appreciate it! It does show the info on Alert (option), but not on notifications.

Thanks again for your response!

PS This is not a huge request, but if you could add the option to turn on/off hidden divergences would be great. Again, not a big deal...

naluvs01 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:54 am Hi Mr Tools,

I need your help. You added push notifications to this great indicator. However, it doesn't show the currency pair or timeframe. If you could add that feature, I would greatly appreciate it! It does show the info on Alert (option), but not on notifications.

Thanks again for your response!

PS This is not a huge request, but if you could add the option to turn on/off hidden divergences would be great. Again, not a big deal...
Try here

Can someone grab Candlestick D1 indicator and create light background color on it? (maybe not even gradient as in the screen, just regular colors + color options for us). + also add time in options to cut clearing hours after USA session close to Asia or after weekends, because this indicator shows this small part of useless hours)
i attached similar indicator, hope someone can create it more beatiful gradient as i ask)
thanks!

traderokey wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:08 am Hi Mrtools,

Is it possible to add a middle line to the Vwap ribbon filled indicator and also add a button to it?
Also the vertical bars thickness can't be edited at the moment. Default line thickness is 3.
Can you please make the thickness editable from the input settings?

Thanks.
The middle line you want as a vwap too, and as far as the bars and lines thickness do you want them to be externally controlled, because they can be changed now, by clicking on the color and adjusting the width.

mrtools wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:05 am The middle line you want as a vwap too, and as far as the bars and lines thickness do you want them to be externally controlled, because they can be changed now, by clicking on the color and adjusting the width.

Yes, the middle line can be a Vwap too. I just want a line that divides the upper and lower Vwap lines by equal halves.

Oh I checked the lines thickness again and yes, I can edit them now. Not sure what happened the first time.

So please, add a middle Vwap line and on/off button. Thanks.