Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

honje19960321 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:22 pm Dear Mr. Tools,
I have another idea to upgrade TDI. Please help me make it happen if you have time.

Upgrade request:
1. The yellow market baseline is above 50 LINE, and the same vertical line signal (Lime) as XARD's RSIOMA is displayed in the window,
2. The yellow market baseline is below 50 LINE, and the same vertical line signal (RED) as XARD's RIOMA is displayed in the window.

Gratitude
Hi Honje,

So, you are looking for the indicator to draw a vertical line when the rsi price line crosses 50 and the market base line is greater than 50, sorry just want to make sure before continuing.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:10 am Hi Honje,

So, you are looking for the indicator to draw a vertical line when the rsi price line crosses 50 and the market base line is greater than 50, sorry just want to make sure before continuing.
Dear Mr. Tool,
my request does not require a judgment that the RSI LINE also crosses 50LINE and whether it is above or below the market baseline. ,, there is only one requirement, which is to judge whether the market baseline is above or below 50LINE. then display the vertical bar signal

Gratitude
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:22 pm Dear Mr. Tools,
I have another idea to upgrade TDI. Please help me make it happen if you have time.

Upgrade request:
1. The yellow market baseline is above 50 LINE, and the same vertical line signal (Lime) as XARD's RSIOMA is displayed in the window,
2. The yellow market baseline is below 50 LINE, and the same vertical line signal (RED) as XARD's RIOMA is displayed in the window.

Gratitude
Had to look in the code again to refresh my memory, the market base line fill is when the market base line is above 55 is bullish and below 45 is bearish, the simple thing to do would be to change it to 50. Reason I am saying this is because there are only 63 characters allowed for mtf call and we are right there now, don't think I can add the lines without going over that.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:39 am Had to look in the code again to refresh my memory, the market base line fill is when the market base line is above 55 is bullish and below 45 is bearish, the simple thing to do would be to change it to 50. Reason I am saying this is because there are only 63 characters allowed for mtf call and we are right there now, don't think I can add the lines without going over that.
Then please delete the judgment between 55-45 and change it to the judgment of 50LINE. Please also delete the WAIT in the text label.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, Jimmy, moey_dw, maroka
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Dear Mr.Tools and Kvak
I hope you both are doing fine. I have a request for you. Could you please add alert functionality along with mobile and Email notifications to the attached indicator. One more request, please add candles color also, default it is only line or dots having color. If possible could you please add a candle counter whenever there is a new alert, so that it will be easier for me to understand how many candles are formed after a new alert. Thank you.

MA + ADX filtered BT

Request

Could you please add 4 additional (so overall 5) MA periods to it?
They dont need individual MA type options.
I would just need to change their Periods indepedently!

I only have the ex file, but I believe its an indicator made by you! (I hope)
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew