Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

peanutlicker wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:27 pm Hi Mr. Tools

Since I can find a decompiled file of this indicator viewtopic.php?f=578623&t=8475092. Do you have any systems or indicators that have push notification. Like the above indicator mentioned above? If there is, can you please share it with me?

Thank you so much.
If you're willing to take the time to browse our community, you'll find it.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Jimmy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

peanutlicker wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:27 pm Hi Mr. Tools

Since I can find a decompiled file of this indicator viewtopic.php?f=578623&t=8475092. Do you have any systems or indicators that have push notification. Like the above indicator mentioned above? If there is, can you please share it with me?

Thank you so much.
Point Zero (PZ) codes and sells indicators and so he doesn't release the mq4 file which is why you can only find a decompiled copy but the one you are looking for is a 'breakout box' type indicator so you might find something similar here;

viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8473184
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:09 am Not able to add mtf there are too many external parameters you are only allowed 63 in your iCustom call.
Dear Mr Tools
I have a new idea
This is an idea worth adding
please help to make it happen

Moving Average set to 20 (Yellow "Market Base Line")

UP TREND

Create a text label and alert, whenever the yellow line goes up past 55, the text label displays UP TREND, and an alert sounds.
DOWN TREND

Create a text label and alert, whenever the yellow line goes down past 45, the text label displays DOWN TREND, and an alert sounds. WAITING
Create a text label and alert, whenever the yellow line is in the middle of 45-55, the text label displays WAITING, and an alert is issued. If you can help realize this idea.
Grateful.
Can help me reduce visual fatigue. . It really hurts the eyes to keep staring at the charts. .
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

josi wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:35 pm Do you by any chance know what the indicator's definition of a pin bar is?
Truly I don't.. I slapped it on my charts, and I saw it picked some pin bars while it skipped others, however, I could still work with it.

If you check US30 M1 yesterday, during NY session, you'll see some good pin bar reversals.. I only took one and missed the other, cos I wasn't looking at the chart then. I usually trade 50pips TP.

That's not my main strategy, I'm looking to add it to my alternative setup/entry. Having the Indi send alert will be good...and having to be able to modify other aspects of the Indi will be helpful.

If there's a better alternative someone could recommend, I'll be grateful.
These users thanked the author maroka for the post:
josi