Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hope dear Mr Tools can add MTF and all averages to this version of TDI indicator
Gratitude
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

chickensword wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:27 pm have picture?
Swing trading using the double TDI strategy is also a good option.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

I have another good idea.
Hope to give! TDI Red Green avgs (mtf + alerts + arrows + fill)
Added golden cross and death cross alerts.
Currently there are only oversold and oversold alerts.
I don't feel useful enough.
Infinite merit

mrtools wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:49 pm Is there something in this version of TDI that is better than all the versions that already have the averages?
It is also possible to add only MTF.
I think there are better things out there than other versions of TDI.
The full average value can also be omitted. . this you decide
mrtools wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:50 pm Please explain what are these crosses?
golden cross is an RSI crossing MA signal
death cross is the MA signal crossing RSI

Also, if possible,
Hopefully Mr. Tools can check the full average of RSI.
i think it doesn't work

honje19960321 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:14 pm It is also possible to add only MTF.
I think there are better things out there than other versions of TDI.
The full average value can also be omitted. . this you decide

golden cross is an RSI crossing MA signal
death cross is the MA signal crossing RSI

Also, if possible,
Hopefully Mr. Tools can check the full average of RSI.
i think it doesn't work
In your picture it's the red line, which looks like it is working.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah