Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

zuzu wrote:Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:25 am Hello Kvak..

Can you add alarm to this awesome indicator? I also asked Mrtools. but maybe that's your specialty. It would be great if it warns of incoming fractal breakouts in ma filters.
Hello.
Iam not at home,but if I look on my post picture...it have alarm...you must it switch to true....

CodeRe: Trend Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote:Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:38 am Ok,I will look on it....
Hello my friend.
I am disturbing you again. this indicator allows me to get very good results. But I think a fix is ​​needed. When I apply EMA filter, the filter doesn't put unnecessary Dot but it sends message notification. Is there a way to filter the message notification as well? Is it possible to get only correct Dot alerts or mail?
Attachments

zuzu wrote:Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:28 am Hello my friend.
I am disturbing you again. this indicator allows me to get very good results. But I think a fix is ​​needed. When I apply EMA filter, the filter doesn't put unnecessary Dot but it sends message notification. Is there a way to filter the message notification as well? Is it possible to get only correct Dot alerts or mail?
Hello.Yes, you are right,alerts working without MA.Only for fractal break....i will upgrade it....

kvak wrote:Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:50 am In this version alerts they work according to the ArrowsOn menu selection.
But test it.
Even on default settings, the signals of fractal break and ma color seem to look profitable. If I understand fractals correct, can't this indicator be added as top 10 indicators. If there was an EA that takes each signal with the right sl, can't it be profitable
LIFE IS WAR