Re: Trend Indicators

bsat wrote:Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:05 am

sorry sir i am a newbie neverHigh_Low v2 (ZigZag).mq4 knew
about that.here is the mq4 file.i appreciate your quick response
Seeing the mt4 it's a zigzag that repaints/recalculates making it pretty much useless for alerts, if it's a non repainting version of zigzag it lags badly.

Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

Dear MrTools,

Do you know if its possible to easily deal with small reversals with the halftrend indicator? In this case it would be great to have an option to ignore smallish reversals when the recent direction is down. Not sure if this is possible or not but wanted to ask to see what you thought...

Thank you,

Mark
Attachments

mwaschkowski wrote:Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:21 am Dear MrTools,

Do you know if its possible to easily deal with small reversals with the halftrend indicator? In this case it would be great to have an option to ignore smallish reversals when the recent direction is down. Not sure if this is possible or not but wanted to ask to see what you thought...

Thank you,

Mark
I mean to say should there possibly be a check made to see if the recent price action was opposite the reversal?

Thank you,

Mark
Sorry not understanding what you have in mind.

Thank you,

Mark
I think it is no possible, beacouse you dont know if reversal will be small or big unless you wait for the line turn again.
Maybe turn the ampplitude of the indicator to more biger on the setting.