Ratio Jurik Moving Average

I couldn't find this code here on our site so here is the Ratio Jurik Moving Average by Mladen which comes with Multi-timeframe + Interpolation.

As the indicator's name explains, this is a nice and simple Jurik Moving Average for your charts which can be used for trading on it's own or you can add multiple instances of this indicator and trade the Jurik Moving Average crosses.

In the chart I'm using two instances of this indicator: one set to 13 Period and the other to 55 Period (both Fibonacci numbers) to trade crosses. Try it! :)
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Trend Trigger Factor Pre-Smoothed

This is the beautifully coded TTF (Trend Trigger Factor) Pre-Smoothed by Mladen which he also kindly added (newer drop down box) Multi-timeframe mode + Interpolation.

Slightly different to the well-known TTF New which was posted by Moderator Mntiwana, the "Pre-smoothed" version seems to give slightly earlier signals when comparing the two. Both are outstanding indicators which work very well.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
太虚一毫

IFT WPR Williams %R Shadow

Here is a lovely indicator that was posted by Mntiwana back in the TSD days which I really liked. I couldn't find this particular version on our site so I'd like to post it here :)

The IFT (Inverse Fisher Transform) WPR (Williams %R) which also comes with Multi-timeframe + Interpolation.

PS: If you're looking for the Super Smoother Adaptive version, this one was posted here IFT Of Adaptive Super Smooth WPR by Mrtools.
太虚一毫

Trendalt Alert

This was previously requested by Moey and I had some troubles finding it in the archives but this is the version that was uploaded by Mladen in around 2016.

Please be aware that this indicator repaints and is only being posted for experimental purposes.

Re: Trendalt Alert

Jimmy wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 11:01 pm This was previously requested by Moey and I had some troubles finding it in the archives but this is the version that was uploaded by Mladen in around 2016.

Please be aware that this indicator repaints and is only being posted for experimental purposes.
man.........thx u alot that is the one i want THXXX :thumbup:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Jimmy wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 11:01 pm This was previously requested by Moey and I had some troubles finding it in the archives but this is the version that was uploaded by Mladen in around 2016.

This is a very useful indi
Thanks Jimmy
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Simple Trend for MT4

This is the upgraded Simple Trend indicator made by Mladen for MT4. It includes (newer drop down box) Multi-timeframe mode + Interpolation and Alerts.

PS: The "Extended" version can also be found here: Simple Trend (Extended) for MT4

Laguerre FIR Main Chart for MT4

Here is a really old one that was updated only a few years ago: The Laguerre FIR (Finite Impulse Response) made for MT4 and improved by Mladen who added (newer drop down box) Multi-timeframe Mode + Interpolation and Alerts.

Swing Line Histogram Multi Symbol

This is the Swing Line Histogram made by Mladen which has Multi Symbol options.
This particular version was fixed for Push Notifications and the freezing issue when changing timeframes.

Previous versions of the Swing Line indicator (chart versions) are posted here: Swing Line Indicator Set for MT4.
太虚一毫

Jimmy wrote:Tue May 07, 2019 11:01 pm This was previously requested by Moey and I had some troubles finding it in the archives but this is the version that was uploaded by Mladen in around 2016.

This is a very useful indi.
Responds quickly to consolidation.

I have tested the last few days and you can use this indi excellent for entry and exit

I have a request:
Can you please make this indi with colored candles (automatic sizing), arrows and lines?

Thank you in advance for your effort and time

I have found this mq file on the net but while searching between forums I also found a debate that this is a repainter. Which can be true since this looks really good.
Could you check it please and if it's possible fix it although it will loose its effectiveness I guess :-)
Thanks in advance.