Trend Quality Q B Averages MTF

These are the Trend Quality Directional Q & B Averages version with MTF + Interpolation by Mladen for MT4.
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Williams %R (Multi Symbols & MTF)

This is Mladen's Williams %R Multi Currency Symbol indicator for MT4 which gives traders the ability to see what the WPR is doing on other pairs. It also comes with Multi-timeframe mode + Interpolation.
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Fast Indicator

Jimmy wrote:Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:52 am This is the Fast indicator for traders who like to go crazy. It was optimized and improved by Mladen and was made into a non-repainting indicator with Alerts.
Hi Jimmy,
Thanks for sharing this indicator. I have tried to play around with it, changing the ma variables but no changes appearing on the indicator. What are the ma1 and ma2 supposed to be for?
Thanks again

Jozo wrote:Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:19 pm

Hi Jimmy,
Thanks for sharing this indicator. I have tried to play around with it, changing the ma variables but no changes appearing on the indicator. What are the ma1 and ma2 supposed to be for?
Thanks again
Hi, nothing, they are not connected to any ema or other regulation, it is an indicator without adjustments.

pacois wrote:Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:49 pm

Hi, nothing, they are not connected to any ema or other regulation, it is an indicator without adjustments.
the fast indicator just show the color of the candles in a histo window type with median line............. not used for anything just print the candle colors with a median line............ so far 50 people downloaded it & they are also not sure what it does too :lol:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote:Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:57 pm

the fast indicator just show the color of the candles in a histo window type with median line............. not used for anything just print the candle colors with a median line............ so far 50 people downloaded it & they are also not sure what it does too :lol:
Even if it has no adjustments, according to the modest opinion it can be used to evaluate the movement of pips added to trend indicators for entate Buy and sell

pacois wrote:Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:47 pm Even if it has no adjustments, according to the modest opinion it can be used to evaluate the movement of pips added to trend indicators for entate Buy and sell
ohhh!!! :Shocked:
thx pacois for further explain......... i learnt today
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈