Re: Trend Indicators

I guess it is renamed of some thing and as if you read from the next nearest post you referring to,there are so many different trending indicators,almost performing far better than this old toy but you are welcome what interest to you.
any way any of members query - it is enough once,conditionally if some one have and like to post or reply,they do it often with out forcing/repeating :)
regards

I have traded fulltime for about 17 years now and when I find something that works exceptionally well then I keep digging into expanded possibilities off that base successful method...I am sure that will make sense to most here. Thanks.

allan wrote:Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:58 pm How do you apply renamed indicator to chart , getting message refer to Trade-Station. looking to use Averages Channel Candles indicator?
What i explain in topic post is about that indicator only.
A little more - it was possible when MT4 was in its middle age,now you can not do that,now codes are protected from renaming and decompiling game - (converting ex4 to mq4)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

BerkutFX wrote:Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:15 am I guess it is renamed of some thing and as if you read from the next nearest post you referring to,there are so many different trending indicators,almost performing far better than this old toy but you are welcome what interest to you.
any way any of members query - it is enough once,conditionally if some one have and like to post or reply,they do it often with out forcing/repeating :)
regards

I have traded fulltime for about 17 years now and when I find something that works exceptionally well then I keep digging into expanded possibilities off that base successful method...I am sure that will make sense to most here. Thanks.
Yes,you are right and am agree with you,no doubts you can and any body can trade with it - what i told is it is not a usual name that appropriate to its functionality (so alike names often renamed - not a big matter or problem,only some times assumed/considered a theft code - especially when no mq4)
and for example any one can trade with old rsi of 1990 even in a better way - i told in that post that now there are more better and well forming indicators,more advanced with fantastic features,but again you are welcome to what interest and suits you.
that code is approximately close to smma,of course with same periods,simply high/low ribbon addition
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hi Mr. Tools,

I would be grateful if you would kindly check to see if the alerts for the attached PTL 2.07 indicator are functioning correctly. Perhaps it is normal for this particular indicator, but the trend change alert comes numerous times even though the Alert on Current Candle option is set to false - please refer to the attached image. Your help would be most appreciated.

Regards
Jasjit

electrical999 wrote:Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:45 pm Hi Mr. Tools,

I would be grateful if you would kindly check to see if the alerts for the attached PTL 2.07 indicator are functioning correctly. Perhaps it is normal for this particular indicator, but the trend change alert comes numerous times even though the Alert on Current Candle option is set to false - please refer to the attached image. Your help would be most appreciated.

Regards
Jasjit
Think this version should be better.

Apologies if this has been posted here already but I could not find it on Forex-Station! This is the Ultra Trend Smoothed indicator by Mladen which includes extra features like MTF Interpolation, limit bars and choice of smoothing parameters.

Upon testing, as a trend trading indicator it gives traders the ability to simply see the trend at just a glance but oddly enough, seems to work just as well for counter-trend trading if combined with a trend-reversal tool like the RSI or Chaos Visual Averages.

Thanks to Mladen and Mntiwana.

These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Jedidiah
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance