Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: TRADE EXPRESS

friend4you wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:10 am

That FX Power free.ex4 does not work here either, although I have normal symbol names.
Whatever template you post last months, to no one I see clear instructions where to long or short, tp or put sl and you admitted that above "2. A very detailed instruction is needed.".
Please, tell us more, how you trade on each NEW template and why it is better than previous templates/systems of you. I think, there would be more posts of others here, if we could all see the same as you.
Yo tampoco veo reglas de trade, estoy igual que el primer día, y no se comerciar con ninguno de los sistemas, invento yo mis reglas cuando es usted el que creó el sistema. Podría contarnos algo más preciso. Gracias

amdudus wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:15 am FIBO LEVELS
  The TRADE EXPRESS DREAM TRADER template uses the following indicators:
1.FiboDynamic
2.FiboStatic
3.FiboFan, which, in turn, is also divided into dynamic and static.
  Using the latest ZUP indicators (its individual parts) allows very accurately track the price movement within the Fibonacci levels.
Do you have ZUP 152 Indicator ?

amdudus wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:36 am I missed the indicator in the dispatch.
If your Buy x % Sell x % does not change, even on yesterdays templates, add this file above manually. Generally, delete all objects on new templates to see, if something is there just as an not changing object from the chart, where it was saved on.

I like the new templates, cleaner and clearer and there are more indicators in the google drive folders you can use or delete than you see in the templates. I miss some indicators or oscillators not be be trapped in ranging markets. The dash indicator helps to choose the trending pair.
Which ea do you think are best?

friend4you wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:04 pm

If your Buy x % Sell x % does not change, even on yesterdays templates, add this file above manually. Generally, delete all objects on new templates to see, if something is there just as an not changing object from the chart, where it was saved on.

I like the new templates, cleaner and clearer and there are more indicators in the google drive folders you can use or delete than you see in the templates. I miss some indicators or oscillators not be be trapped in ranging markets. The dash indicator helps to choose the trending pair.
Which ea do you think are best?
The more I work with the latest ZUP indicators, the more I'm attracted to them and am surprised at the author. It is a pity that I can not find the publications ZUP 151, ZUP152, ZUP153.