Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Intrest 1 wrote:Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:17 am It's very simple.
You need to create a Market folder in the indicators folder and upload these files to this folder in the MT4 terminal.
Everything will work as expected.
Post these files here, or compress your Market folder into a RAR archive and upload it on the site
Thanks for that information.. But I had tried the same thing before with other elements and they didn't work. With these robots they do work. :thumbup:

I am using Dark Venus and it works great. Dark Venus is the only one that does not use an indicator that you have to buy. It only uses Bollinger Bands.

Create a folder named Market inside the Experts folder and copy the robots there...

Now I added the template with the configuration that I am using in 1 minute with the Dark Venus robot. I opened a $100 demo account to test how the robot's money manager works. In two days the robot earned 28 dollars, only in the busiest time (London-New York). I didn't use VPS; just a few hours with my computer. If you want, you can do your own tests and comment. Try the robot on a demo account long enough before trying it on real accounts.

Intrest 1 wrote:Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:17 am It's very simple.
You need to create a Market folder in the indicators folder and upload these files to this folder in the MT4 terminal.
Everything will work as expected.
Post these files here, or compress your Market folder into a RAR archive and upload it on the site
wow it actually works........... to bypass silly metaquotes laws thx for this instruction tip :Shocked: :Shocked: :Shocked:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

BeatlemaniaSA wrote:Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:26 am Here on Forex Station we pay it forward! :problem: ;)
We wake up - and suddenly face totally new rules
Daily open? Who cares
Trade with directional bias (of higher TF)? Who cares
No countertrend trades? Who cares
But kvak in his generosity already shared the relevant instrument.
So - if I am correct - and I think I might just be - this is how Xard says he enters NOW (via RSI-50-cross)
(minimally adjusted your indie to change colour on RSI-50-cross)
[Personally I prefer a slightly altered mode, see: screenshot; I love the simplicity and straightforwardnwess.]

josi wrote:Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:12 pm But kvak in his generosity already shared the relevant instrument.
[Personally I prefer a slightly altered mode, see: screenshot; I love the simplicity and straightforwardness.]
Hi Josi,

Absolutely true. I am currently working in collaboration with Kvak to further refine and enhance my setup and the included indicators. I feel it's going to be better but I will let the members of the community decide ;)

Nevertheless, everything I share (ideas and trading strategies) are built on the shoulders of those that have come before me. I just try and see it differently and more simplistically for everyone.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

sal wrote:Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:06 am expert coders,
this is a good indicator mladen's, can you please add vertical lines on chart when the blue line crosses up and viserversa
Added vertical lines and next timeframe MTF

For the settings file, please see here: Bulls Bears AC indicator settings.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Milad8732

IndicatorRe: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

sal wrote:Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:06 am
kvak wrote:Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:22 am Added vertical lines and next timeframe MTF
Bulls Bears AC (Accelerator Oscillator)

Thanks Kvak for your generous modification and Sal for resurrecting this overlooked indicator. Kvak's settings are smoother than default so I've used his settings with T3Original = True :thumbup:

For those wondering what this indicator by Mrtools is:

• Histogram is the Accelerator Oscillator
  • Lines:
    • One represents Bulls power (default color DeepSkyBlue)
    • The other represents Bears power (default color is PaleVioletRed)
  • T3 Smoothing is added to the Bulls power and Bears power
Not bad for an intraday indicator and now made even nicer with Sal's suggestion/Kvak's mod.

For those wanting to use Kvak's tweak as displayed in his post, here's the settings file:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Chickenspicy
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

josi wrote:Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:12 pm We wake up - and suddenly face totally new rules
Daily open? Who cares
Trade with directional bias (of higher TF)? Who cares
No countertrend trades? Who cares
But kvak in his generosity already shared the relevant instrument.
So - if I am correct - and I think I might just be - this is how Xard says he enters NOW (via RSI-50-cross)
(minimally adjusted your indie to change colour on RSI-50-cross)
[Personally I prefer a slightly altered mode, see: screenshot; I love the simplicity and straightforwardnwess.
Hi Josi.......Yes I like the simplicity too..........What are the settings you have used in your example please