Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

sal wrote:Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:55 pm another positions on fridays..
good reuslts this stategy following the trend . this is the strategy beauty.. :)
I hope you don't mind but
I am not so sure I understand your strategy; at first glance your entries sometimes look whimsical instead of methodical:
08-13: doesn't look like down at all (you use MACD for confirmation: either the trade is too late or there is no confirmation)
09-07: too late?
1st buy: either too late or no buy at all (overall downtrend!)
10-09: risky? (overall downtrend!)
10-39: too late?
and: you didn't take all possible trades (why? no reasons given)
To a somewhat critical person like me the screenshot looks a bit as if it were drawn in hindsight.
So: yes; your screenshot is interesting because it poses a lot of questions that aren't answered.
(I think the most important facts are missing: (where/when did you) exit (the trades)? Because if you stayed in the early trades all day, all is well; because in that case entries were not so important).

josi wrote:Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:07 pm I hope you don't mind but
I am not so sure I understand your strategy; at first glance your entries sometimes look whimsical instead of methodical:
08-13: doesn't look like down at all (you use MACD for confirmation: either the trade is too late or there is no confirmation)
09-07: too late
1st buy: either too late or no buy at all (overall downtrend!)
10-09: risky
10-39: too late
and: you didn't take all possible trades (why? no reasons given)
So: yes; your screenshot is interesting because it poses a lot of questions that aren't answered.
(I think the most important facts are missing: (where/when did you) exit the trades? Because if you stayed in the early trades all day, all is well, in that case entries were not so important).
joshi
yes. i do love others suggestions and clarificaitons. As i do develop this startegy. so your comments are to carefully read and check and will give replay.
If a trader who has no confident in his open position , avoid it . sure position are only to choose.
i plot in screen and may be its has some error can be made. So this situtaion, i love to hear from coders to helps to develop this startegy.
so we all can improve it.
whats your suggestions... !!
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote:Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:14 pm whats your suggestions... !!
If you read my post you will see there are quite a few suggestions in every remark.
On top of that: same old, same old...
1. Be clear: define every step you take and make it visible on screen.
2. Trade methodically
a) have precise rules
b) execute those rules only and at all times (never do anything else: if you say: "follow the trend" then only trade in the direction of the trend etc)
Consequence: you actually have a strategy
Why: because everything you do is (a priori) fixed by the precision of your plan
You know exactly after which candle to enter and after which candle to exit in advance (i. e. before you enter a trade)
If you do not have this approach, you do not have a strategy.

josi wrote:Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:29 pm If you read my post you will see there are quite a few suggestions in every remark.
On top of that: same old, same old...
1. Be clear: define every step you take and make it visible on screen.
2. Trade methodically
a) have precise rules
b) execute those rules only and at all times (never do anything else: if you say: "follow the trend" then only trade in the direction of the trend etc)
Consequence: you actually have a strategy
Why: because everything you do is (a priori) fixed by the precision of your plan
You know exactly after which candle to enter and after which candle to exit in advance (i. e. before you trade)
If you do not have this approach, you do not have a strategy.
thanks bro..
Noted and let now coders help to develop my idea as requested. Then we will discuss and improve. Okay bro...
BYW, which consistent stratagey that you following, i never seen . please share if you dont mind .
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Entry Points Pro Indicator

Entry Points Pro Indicator is a Non-Repaint trading system. This free forex indicator analyzes the price behavior on the chart every second and determines the ideal entry points based on the built-in algorithm, informing you when you need to open a deal and close it to take profit.

It catches very fast and profitable price movements and gives you easy BUY/ SELL signals. Every trading signal is very carefully verified by the system to produce only the highest probability trades.

Entry Points Pro system can give you trading signals you can take as they are or add your additional chart analysis to filter the signals further, which is recommended. While traders of all experience levels can use this system, it can be beneficial to practice trading on an MT4 demo account until you become consistent and confident enough to go live.

Features
You can set the Entry Points Indicator to send you a signal alert. This is helpful as it means you do not need to stare at the charts all day waiting for signals to appear, and you can monitor multiple charts all at once.

Entry Points Pro Indicator System can be used on any Forex currency pair and other assets such as stocks, commodities, cryptos, precious metals, oil, gas, etc. You can also use it on any time frame that suits you best, from the 1 minute through to the 1-month charts.