LikeRe: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

ITMX Trading System for MT4

Hey all I would like to share this Itmx system. When you get three of those clear arrows or more it seems like its almost always right. Cheers you guys!

CandlesticksRe: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Tankk's indicators 🛢️

A few nice and interesting indicators from Tankk. Check them out
Attachments

ChartRe: A few custom indicators

Non-repainting custom indicators for you

As my contribution, here are a few custom indicators I've worked on.
These don't repaint (sorry about the names)

• OSC - Simple trend filtering using RSI.
  • CMO - Chande Momentum Oscillator with color, levels and convergence/divergence. ( convergence/divergence code is borrowed)
  • Buy/Sell Pressure - A trend & trend strength filter using volume and price. ( Not my code, just ported it to MT4.)
  • Chart Sync - Changes all charts its attached to, to the same symbol.
  • Clean Chart - Sanitizes and maximizes chart space, especially useful when viewing multiple charts.(some code not mine)

Same chart above with "Clean Chart".
These users thanked the author carissimopaul for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, fxmoney

IdeaRe: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Hello people of Forex station!

Happy new year to you guys, the reason i say that is because no only this is my first post of 2020, but my first post ever. :)

i have to say you all rock! To be here on this site at this time is a blessing.

i have an exit indicator which i use in my algorithm, i really want to back test through as much data as i can get my hands on, but unfortunately the indicator line levels off when i get to two years back. Can anybody help with this issue on a coding level, as i have no idea why it does this?

Peace to you all.

Fill

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Hi

I share an indicator called LEVELS, which shows price levels. I don't know if they've already posted it on the forum but, just in case ...

The arrow indicator is the well-known fractsalzigzagnorepaint of PZ, but in MTF version, kindly repaired by coder Pacois.
These users thanked the author pin12 for the post:
Chickenspicy