Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

AlexLoco wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:30 pm Hello mrtools, Mntiwana... Hello guys...

i came across this interesting thing today and i am curious...

DynoBars and charts looking like coming straight from fairy tales... Are you familiar with this or have you seen it before ? Is it something that can be made for mt4? Like Renko?

It must look perfect only in hind sight. Another variation of range bar? Timely entry/exit should be very difficult if not impossible. If it's that easy, why they would want to sell it? It's a common sense...... :D
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

AlexLoco wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:30 pm Hello mrtools, Mntiwana... Hello guys...

i came across this interesting thing today and i am curious...

DynoBars and charts looking like coming straight from fairy tales... Are you familiar with this or have you seen it before ? Is it something that can be made for mt4? Like Renko?

this is garbage. see the long tails , well a bullish candle with long tails could've turned bearish at any time is the tail was just a bit longer. So they cheat on the display, but in real trading you'll be always late and i bet it's not that profitable if at all