Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Newton51 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:38 pm I see this (TenkanKijun_alert_v02.00.ex4) was created by FerruFx. Have you done some further refinement or enhancement?
In fact I asked Ferrufx by email to programe it last year according to my trading system. Masters of ichimoko know how powerful is it, the indicator gives me the possible reversal or pullback, the exact entry should be watching the price comes back and retest any strong levels (S&R) ...etc

2 x Moving Average Cross from the Forex-TSD days

Here is a 2 MA Cross nmc MTF posted in the forex-tsd era. There is also a 3 MA cross version. If it is not exactly what you seek you can do a search on this site ... there are lots of "gems". I hope this is what you seek.
These users thanked the author Newton51 for the post:
Chickenspicy

Dearest members, please keep this thread on topic.

If you are experiencing issues with another member that is off-topic please communicate with that member via PM or inform the moderators if it cannot be resolved.

Thread has been cleaned. Carry on!
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

MagnifyRe: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

So..... I have played around with the RSI MONITOR, and made an MFI MONITOR, works fine, but.. there is always some "but" :D

Those two indicators can be placed only in corners... I have struggle to make them like panel... when you click on panel became active and we can move it around...Anybody can help? Here are the files of both indicators.
Thank you in advance.

PS: Or, just help me to code X Y distance ratios.... I have made many mistakes while try to add that option....
Just want to have those 2 near each other to see how they work together MFI can give us early information about market, and RSI can confirm that. I believe that those 2 indicators can be powerful toll for entries and exits. MTF option on these panel is priceless for me :)

LikeRe: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

xxxena wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:10 am So..... I have played around with the RSI MONITOR, and made an MFI MONITOR, works fine, but.. there is always some "but" :D
Try these out