Re: Forex Master Levels Indicators & Template

Liovannix wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:16 am Forex Master Levels System Indicators & Template.jpg
Someone requested that the Forex Master Levels System be extracted.

Re: Gifts for the New Year

amdudus wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:29 am Duplicate one more time for you inscription:
Email gbcrawford10@gmail.com
ClickBankReceipt NGNMLNNE
You can help file MUST READ First!!!pdf.
Hi guys, sorry for bother u now with this old post, but i was using TRADEONIX last 5 months with all ok and now i just format my Computer and im no longer availabe to make tetragram or tradeonix work anymore....i dont know why.

Could u please help me?? i have tried everything and i really loved this sytem. Thank you so much.

Re: Gifts for the New Year

brocker wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:37 pm

Hi guys, sorry for bother u now with this old post, but i was using TRADEONIX last 5 months with all ok and now i just format my Computer and im no longer availabe to make tetragram or tradeonix work anymore....i dont know why.

Could u please help me?? i have tried everything and i really loved this sytem. Thank you so much.
instructions inside

Re: MT4 Trading Systems: Gifts for the New Year

Thanks ahmadjohar;

I still have the same error...i feel like stupid ,never happened something like that before.

I checked the DLL option. disconected my Antivirus Karspersky , installed a new MT4 from zero to start just with Tradeonix, followed the instruction again, as i did the first time, very easy..........nothing works....this is the message that i received and the log.

Thank you anyway for the help but i dont really know what to do now.