Re: MT4 Trading Systems: Gifts for the New Year

vvFish wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:05 pm m1_m5
Two years ago on the older board I asked mladen about this smoothed Williams indicator haos. He called it later chaos and these are his much better AVERAGES versions (you can use many kinds of ma in it).
I combined all in a zip compressed file. 1.3 is not needed as 1.43 is the same, just without some errors.
Maybe the others post their trading system also to make it better. Thanks.
Beware, wFish's template changes all your sl to trailing 40 immediately, when ea are generally activated. The ATR EA is also an interesting alternative to atr bands, that I posted several times here.

vvFish wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:28 pm
any semaphore recounts :shh:
The green tma repaints too. But it's a good system. These free triangle indicator is still sold for several hundred dollars elsewhere. Can you post the indicator buttons.ex4. It seems to be symbol changer 1.2? It is only in your template.

friend4you wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:01 am

The green tma repaints too. But it's a good system. These free triangle indicator is still sold for several hundred dollars elsewhere. Can you post the indicator buttons.ex4. It seems to be symbol changer 1.2? It is only in your template.
Symbol changer - limited 1.2.ex4
Symbol changer - limited 1.2.mq4
:o :D
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

rijay wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:38 pm

what settings you use for sensitivity on step oma 2.3 to filter sideways market. increasing sensitivity makes it flat but at the cost of slow signalling, you use atr bands since long so your settings for it may match atr ranges i think,
thanks.
I use the settings I implimented in the indicator, therefore at some places it is called "atr-band best", but I like to stick to the original name. The combination with step oma shows good trades.