Re: MT4 Trading Systems: Gifts for the New Year

friend4you wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:18 am

My friends, all is posted:

download/file.php?id=3325197
viewtopic.php?p=1295369522#p1295369522
viewtopic.php?p=1295369549#p1295369549

Interesting system, rijay. Do you use that template on all your charts or do you use also another, please post then.
Besides Traget Bands, which indicators repaint? Buzzers looks nice. RSXbo has also these repainting target bands in it, but it is very useful.
I would set RSX TDI to adaptive to adopt to latest volatility. I would also reduce the number of indicators. If they all have to say buy, you will have fewer trades and if not, that irritates when to enter or exit. Also many measure price movements and not filter each other. I prefer atr-bands. Only if they break on close, it's a new trend. There are long sideways and many indicators turn then to the opposite, but trend goes higher.
! ATR Bands 2 best.ex4 has my settings, but it's the same as in mq4. The averages version has all kind of ma, and you have to choose values for the bands to see them. Average True Range (ATR) measures the volatility, but it's similar to starc or donchian, only better.
still i am looking for one indicator that gives idea that price will move with strength, tried many trend strength indicators

because some times prices moves but lack follow up strength, so gives false trades.
do you have any such indicator? or any other sugestion with your experience, to find strength of prices
currently i am using your atr bands with dyamic zones,bb to assess compression and expansion,( but they are late to give signals many times )
mt4 breakout box in my system helps to do that early to an extent
of course trading in direction of trend helps a lot to find strength of prices with my system but adding one indicator will help
thick white bands in image is your atr bands
Attachments

Re: MT4 Trading Systems: Gifts for the New Year

rijay wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:26 pm
still i am looking for one indicator that gives idea that price will move with strength, tried many trend strength indicators

because some times prices moves but lack follow up strength, so gives false trades.
do you have any such indicator? or any other sugestion with your experience, to find strength of prices
currently i am using your atr bands with dyamic zones,bb to assess compression and expansion,( but they are late to give signals many times )
mt4 breakout box in my system helps to do that early to an extent
of course trading in direction of trend helps a lot to find strength of prices with my system but adding one indicator will help
thick white bands in image is your atr bands
Bands are nearly on every chart since 70th called bollinger, but they break out in both directions, therefore I use atr bands as sl and breakout.
Maybe these averages versions help you:
viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8437913&hilit= ... y&start=10