Re: MT4 Trading Systems: Gifts for the New Year

mtp wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:33 pm I hv almost configured top window but still having troubles in setting up 2nd and 3rd,the given tpl by you does not work due to some unknown(I have indicators in mql4>Indicators folder and tpl I put in template folder as default) reasons so I hv added indicators manually one by one.
Kindly advice when you get time,God bless you and yours. I did not want to repeat same thing in forum so sending this private message.(PM could not go threw so now posting in forum),is there any SND indicator used in 1st window? I can see zones appearing on top as well,kindly guide= thank you again and again
zone indicator

mtp wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:33 pm I hv almost configured top window but still having troubles in setting up 2nd and 3rd,the given tpl by you does not work due to some unknown(I have indicators in mql4>Indicators folder and tpl I put in template folder as default) reasons so I hv added indicators manually one by one.
Kindly advice when you get time,God bless you and yours. I did not want to repeat same thing in forum so sending this private message.(PM could not go threw so now posting in forum),is there any SND indicator used in 1st window? I can see zones appearing on top as well,kindly guide= thank you again and again
create Downloads folder in your indicator folder and put all indicators there, then reload templet after restarting mt4

rijay wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:45 pm zone indicator draws zones automatically,

subwindow 2 is mladens magical indicator step oma 2.3 already posted, just overlapped as to create more of heatmap effect visually.

thanks to mladen for making this indicator available for free
mladen is truely fantastic coder
Finally made it with your help!! Thank you so much. Yes Mladen is the genius and a broad hearted man,I have seen thousands of posts perhaps appreciating his work, We are fortunate to have him.My salute to this great man

Hi guys
A sign of Caution here
Not as particularly and specifically to any single member but as a general advice to all of FS respectable members,please check the code before posting it at FS - if it is "Decompiled" - as decompiled codes are no more entertained here,decompiling is the exact term of stealing and thefting exercise for unproductive purposes and as a result exact discouraging to kind coders - we hope you all will be care and follow forum rules to keep it clean and easy going without hurting anybody
Almost quality of code is more preferable than numbers of code for users along with for forum too
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.