Re: MT4 Trading Systems: Gifts for the New Year

4 Crazy Price Action Forex Tips That Will Seriously Improve Your Trading!
2. Top Down Analysis is A Critical Step For Price Action Traders

Above: A powerful example of counter trend trading done right.
You’ve heard the sayings over and over: ‘trade with the trend only‘, ‘the trend is your friend‘.
Well, those catch phrases are only true while the trending context is relevant.
You need to use top down analysis to make sure you’re not going to trade into any serious trouble spots, or even better – use the technique to spot lucrative counter trend signals, like the one shown above.
Attachments

3. Focus on Charts With Clear Price Action to the Left

One of the quickest ‘spot checks’ you can do on your chart is have a look to the left.
What do you see? Clear trending price action, or a highly congested traffic jam?
When the market seizes up, and the flow of price action stops – we can get these horrible, hostile, churned up periods of consolidation that create ‘minefield’ like signals.
Candlestick signals, and other price action trades will often form within these conditions, and may be tempting to trade – but are just too unreliable in an unstable market.
There are times you would have had an experience where a trade ‘dragged you through the mud’, because you took the position in choppy market conditions.
A simple check to the left rule can be a good reminder to move on to the next chart, or wait for the next position.
Sometimes no position is a good position – especially when you’re trade is drowning in draw down.
Attachments

3. Focus on Charts With Clear Price Action to the Left
Above:
A series of bullish candlestick buy signals form in rough conditions.
We take one quick look to the left, and we see the market very cluttered and congested – just like a peak hour traffic jam.
This immediately tags the signals as very risky. The unstable price action, and no clear market structure makes these types of charts very difficult to make money with.
3 out of 4 of the signals in the example above have had their low’s broken – which means they would have highly likely been stopped out.
Trades will often float between profit and draw down for days, and give you unwanted anxiety.
I just recently experienced this myself. My trade got caught in congestion for weeks, and the swap rate (interest rate) charges started to build up quite a bit.
Lets take a look at a cleaner example.
Above: Looking to the left of a bullish price action signal, we see a nice clear trending structure.
The higher highs and higher lows give a nice clear picture to the left, which builds value into the bullish trade idea.
Remember this line:
Muddy waters are best cleared when left alone.
Simply meaning, if you see bad conditions – leave the chart alone and come back when things have cleared up.

4. Time Your Breakout Decisions Carefully

One element to a trading decision, is the timing.
I really don’t think many traders consider this, and just pull the trigger ‘in the moment’.
Depending on what time you evaluate, or make a decision to execute on a trade order – can be a ‘make or break’ factor if the trade succeeds or not.
There are many time-based nuances in trading price action, however in this segment, I am mostly focusing on breakout decisions.
Here is my industry secret…
Breakouts that occur in the Asia session are deceptive, very risky, and continue to have a high failure rate!
I speak from my swing trading experience, but this phenomenon would definitely seep into other trading strategies also.
What usually happens is this:
A breakout event occurs in the Asia session
When London opens, the breakout event has failed – then market then explodes in the opposite direction
The fix is simple. Wait until London opens before you make any breakout decisions!
If we know it’s prone to failure, then we can actually use this fakeout as a signal itself. In my opinion, this one should be left to experienced traders – but here is some food for though.
I call this kind of price action event the Asia session breakout trap.
Attachments

Above: A price action breakout event occurs – the current daily candle breaks below the previous day candle.
In many cases, this could be a trigger for a breakout structured trade. But look what happens when we allow it to be triggered during the Asia session…
Attachments

Above: The key moment for this concept. Asia session is coming to an end, and London is about to open. The Asia breakout has faded, and is building strength going into the money sessions!
This is the point of failure. This is the reason right here why I avoid the Asia breakout triggers.
If you frequently check your charts at the London open, you will see this price action event unfold many times. The London open is one of the best times to do your technical analysis, and to make your breakout trade decisions.
Attachments

Above: The initial bearish breakout is completely wiped out, and the market actually rallied in the opposite direction for days later.
That’s why we can exploit the fakeout event, and use it as a trade signal.
My theory to why this method is so powerful…
With stops being triggered, there is now less resistance for the market to move in the opposite direction due to an influx of closing trades.
This produces a very powerful ‘aftershock effect’, where price can move great distances on the chart during that session, and beyond.
The event creates an excellent opportunity for us to catch a nice explosive trade – it’s one of my favorite breakout strategies.
If you want you can trade the Asia fakeout directly, or utilize an extension of this setup – which I call the breakout trap and reverse setup.
The breakout trap and reverse system is built off more confirmation:
First we wait for a an Asia fakeout to occur, especially around key technical areas on the chart
We can enter on the ‘aftershock move’ using breakout orders (buy & sell stop orders), at the opposite end of the previous candle’s range.
Breakout trap and reverse moves can be violently explosive and give you very high return on investment. But you will need to hold onto them to milk them for what they are worth.
Attachments

dmnik wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:51 am The best b nary opt ons systems - 90 % win
THE SYSTEM CONSISTS OF IMPROVED INDICATORS BY WHICH
TO EASILY RECEIVE THE SIGNALS AND MAKE TRADES

STRICTLY ADHERING TO THE RULES OF TRADE YOU WILL
CLOSE 9 OF 10 TRADES TO PROFIT !

YOU CAN TRADE THIS STRATEGY WITH ANY BROKER
WHICH ALLOWS TO MAKE A TRADE FOR 1 AND 5 MINUTE

Admin edit: Link removed due to malware concerns on file hosting site.
Has someone downloaded The Binairy Profi System (click arrow above or link down), please upload here again. Thanks.
viewtopic.php?p=1295365663#p1295365663

dmnik wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:51 am The best b nary opt ons systems - 90 % win
THE SYSTEM CONSISTS OF IMPROVED INDICATORS BY WHICH
TO EASILY RECEIVE THE SIGNALS AND MAKE TRADES

STRICTLY ADHERING TO THE RULES OF TRADE YOU WILL
CLOSE 9 OF 10 TRADES TO PROFIT !

YOU CAN TRADE THIS STRATEGY WITH ANY BROKER
WHICH ALLOWS TO MAKE A TRADE FOR 1 AND 5 MINUTE

Admin edit: Link removed due to malware concerns on file hosting site.