Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

FXMark wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:43 am Hi Amdudus, thanks for sending new mail. I saw PipFinite Trend PRO and PipFiniteTrendProScanner added. I pasted these over to MT4 folder, but it's not working. It's asking for email address. Can you kindly help?
I can’t help you already. The lease time is over.
  The author of PipFinite Trend PRO, PipFiniteTrendProScanner, Egyptian coder Ahmed Farag made a tricky move in the hope that everyone is too stupid and will line up for his indicators.
  Even previously announced by him Th3Eng PipFinite V1 as free, he made it paid. But not that you can buy it. No, only for rent for a month!
Obviously, things are not going so well on Forex as he imagines in his screenshots or just greed took possession of him in early childhood or in the womb. :)

amdudus wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:48 pm
I can’t help you already. The lease time is over.
  The author of PipFinite Trend PRO, PipFiniteTrendProScanner, Egyptian coder Ahmed Farag made a tricky move in the hope that everyone is too stupid and will line up for his indicators.
  Even previously announced by him Th3Eng PipFinite V1 as free, he made it paid. But not that you can buy it. No, only for rent for a month!
Obviously, things are not going so well on Forex as he imagines in his screenshots or just greed took possession of him in early childhood or in the womb. :)
I see. It's okay. I appreciate your time in getting back to me. Thanks.

I did not test it. Just sharing information. Maybe it works.
Automated Trading System v6
Open for DEMO Acc only.
All broker can use.
Please reserve minimum 1000-1500 equity.
Set only at EURUSD pair.
Lot Saiz: 0.01
Time frame : M5
ATS v6 is a powerful Scalping EA that when reviewed delivered returns between 50-100% monthly with very low drawdown. You are about to experience a very rare, safe and unique style of trading.
Live Trading Account
Metatrader: 241008918
Server: FBS-REAL-4
Password: ats2019

amdudus wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:45 am I did not test it. Just sharing information. Maybe it works.
Automated Trading System v6
Open for DEMO Acc only.
All broker can use.
Please reserve minimum 1000-1500 equity.
Set only at EURUSD pair.
Lot Saiz: 0.01
Time frame : M5
ATS v6 is a powerful Scalping EA that when reviewed delivered returns between 50-100% monthly with very low drawdown. You are about to experience a very rare, safe and unique style of trading.
Live Trading Account
Metatrader: 241008918
Server: FBS-REAL-4
Password: ats2019
I tried this one. Lot size you enter is not fixed. It will change probably depending on your balance. You will see non stop trades, in and out. Try it with $50K.

If this can be coded with fixed lot size, that'll be great. :)