Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

amdudus wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:19 pm Very soon MAIL10 where will you see
Infinity Scalper Indicator
This is a special indicator that works only on M1 and M5. It can be used on ALL pairs and assets. 100% No Repaint. “Infinity Scalper Indicator” generates a green bar for buy signals and a red bar for sell signals. What is especially interesting about this new indicator tool is a new unique Optimal Exit Feature that allows you to exit earlier than the opposite signal.
Infinity Scalper Indicator is very powerful and profitable. It is the most profitable tool you can find nowadays. Every signal you get is pure and authentic. It will never repaint. Never! Infinity Scalper keeps you informed about the current movement of the market whether you are at home or on the move. It makes trading forex a fun thing to do. With all the fantastic features that it’s equipped with, I can proudly say that you are truly lucky to have this tool at your disposal right now.
Because while others will be wasting their time and money on all the nightmare forex courses, you can start making big stable profit with total comfort and a ton of free time to enjoy your life. And… You will not need to learn anything. There will be just a couple of easy trading rules that I will explain in the user guide. These rules will make you win almost every single trade and give you even more confidence when trading with Infinity Scalper.
wow :D It looks great O:) non repaint scalper

Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

amdudus wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:54 pm 1.Price action - trading strategy without indicators on a clean chart
Translation from Russian

Do you want to become a professional trader? Then your path to success should begin with the choice of a working and profitable strategy. For me, this strategy has become a price action system. Trading using price action is as simple and effective as possible.
Price action is the ability to trade on a clean chart without using indicators.
If you dedicate your time to analyzing price movements, you will be able to better understand the markets and more accurately determine the entry points, places to set stop-loss and take profits.
Content
What is the price action?
How to understand the market with the help of price action?
Support and Resistance Levels
Candlestick analysis - the basis of price action
Price Action Patterns
Why does price action work?
How to trade on price action?
Structural factors of merger and price action
Working strategy price action
How to use price action in practice?
Hi..nice post..
thanks..
But it looks incomplited...
Pls..give furthur information and guidance..
I like the price action trading..
James