Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

amdudus wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:16 am I do not do binary options, but it seems to me that the system is suitable for work, especially the last template. I made a slight improvement, with a clearer visual perception of entry points. See for yourself. It remains only a small, to correctly determine the expiration time. However, you decide. :)
wow thats quite some template there. very difficult to read. i guess you are suggesting trading reversals. this from my experience is a very bad strategy for binaries. the best is to trade pullbacks and strong breakouts.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

shaileshm wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:49 am

wow thats quite some template there. very difficult to read. i guess you are suggesting trading reversals. this from my experience is a very bad strategy for binaries. the best is to trade pullbacks and strong breakouts.
amdudus on the subject of the extreme spike what are the dots (grey in colour) & lastly does it repaint thanks?
ps when are we expecting mail 10 ?
thanks for all your great work you'll make traders out of us yet ha ha :arrow: :clap: :lol:

amdudus wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:04 am The final (or inconclusive?) Enhancement of the DARKENERGY DELTA RIVER template.
Removed several unnecessary parasites. :)
  Added indicators ShaverBarDown and ShaverBarUP.
  The indicator is in your folder-Bars Identifier
  Template download can not because of the Internet.
Added indicators ShaverBarDown and ShaverBarUP
There are no indicators in mail-8 and mail-9 folders. (ShaverBarDown and ShaverBarUP)