Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

amdudus wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:05 am Rule 5. “Intraday matrix” is formed by zones (levels) that indicate indicators of Fibonacci, Murray match and Gann levels. They give you the right direction of movement, never intersect. The calculator, which is not reflected now, since there is no market, will indicate 3 levels of expected profit.
Amdudus you are my hero. I am very grateful for your time and effort.
I studied fibonacci levels and I watch some videos tutorials that explain Murray levels and Gann levels but I have beginner question:
Could you please elaborate on the picture with the levels? I mean... Could you please explain it a bit more?
One little thing I'd like to share. Last week I applied the principle of scanning the different timeframes from top (W1) till bottom (M15) looking for high portability set up. You know what?! Placing averagely 2/3 trades(I am at work all day long and I can't trade much during the day) per day they all went into profit :D no indicators just naked charts... Thank you amdudus for your precious posts