Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

cvdm7756 wrote: ↑
Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:25 pm
Good Day Mr Tools,
Please would you add an Alert and Push Notification to the attached Z-Winner Signal. Also is it possible to make this Indi MTF?

Your effort s will be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Z-Winner Signal.mq4
Are you aware that indicator repaints.

Yes Mr Tools, but it is the closest I can find to indicate the start of a reversal - Do you maybe have something in your tool box which is more reliable or consistent and with an alert?
Your assistance would be very welcome.

Jim67 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:13 pm Hi Mr Tools,
Could you please add a Moving Average of the Kurtosis data to this Kurtosis Alerts + Arrows indicator.

04.07.2021_12.05.47_REC.png

Specifically need a Buffer of the MA of Kurtosis as set up in MT4 as Moving average of previous indicator's data, so can add MQL4 source file to fxDreema to make EA.

Many thanks,
Jim67
The ma is buffer # 3.

Jim67 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:59 pm Sorry Mr Tools,
There is only Buffer # 0.
I don't understand?
OK Mr Tools,
I now understand what you meant - but using Buffer #0 crossing buffer #3 is still significantly different than when use Kurtosis indicator and add MA using indicator's data in MT4 ... Can this be replicated with a buffer inside the indicator or am I missing something?
Many thanks mate.