Re: My custom PSAR indicator & EA

mosape wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:20 pm this indicator is good tool to trade in BINARY OPTIONS
if you trade binary options when this indicator give signal at " new bar " and additional filtering of your choice you may success in binary.

NOTE: THIS INDICATOR GIVES SIGNAL AT THE BEGINNING OF CANDLE , DURING CANDLE FORMATION , DURING CANDLE CLOSE YOU HAVE TO LOOK FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO TRADE IN WHEN INDICATOR GIVES SIGNAL AT " NEW BAR "

pacois wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:17 pm

I'm sorry I don't understand, do some graphic examples.
when current candle price hits PSAR dot level it goes up and down as recalculation ( this happens mostly when PSAR step level number is higher )
and if we decrease PSAR step level in to a smaller amount mostly it does,not recalculate in current candle.
is it possible to develop an indicator of PSAR not to do that in current candle? ( if we change PSAR step level number is higher )

LikeRe: My custom PSAR indicator & EA

moey_dw wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:37 pm

i should have post in my replay............ here it is & template was made by sweet member SAL <3
Please i need help
Whenever a put a template on my MT4 which is build 1170, the indicators do not appear. can someone help me out, And can you send the settings for this indicator so that i can do it manually? thank you

KAYJIRAH wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:10 am

Please i need help
Whenever a put a template on my MT4 which is build 1170, the indicators do not appear. can someone help me out, And can you send the settings for this indicator so that i can do it manually? thank you
Hi in the indicators folder the name must be precise TMA + CG mladen NRP without additions, otherwise the template does not load the indicator and does not work.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
moey_dw