Re: CrowdFunding for a good arrow indicator

shaileshm wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:02 am heres the holy grail. 6 60 sec trades in very small time on EU . Only one indicator used (which I bought for $10. :D )

I can keep going. But hope you get the idea. 8-)
which broker that you trust and use trading!!
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

shaileshm wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:02 am heres the holy grail. 6 60 sec trades in very small time on EU . Only one indicator used (which I bought for $10. :D )

I can keep going. But hope you get the idea. 8-)
i believe its current bar & may repaint lines (disappear ). is it correct

sal wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:58 pm i believe its current bar & may repaint lines (disappear ). is it correct
No. the line i drew manually to show which candles i traded. the indicator is on the right and not visible in the picture.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

sal wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:11 pm

which broker that you trust and use trading!!
I use ayrex and olymptrade for testing with very small amount. Other than that I use IQ sometimes, and GOMARKETS, DUKASCOPY (for 15 min expiries) and NADEX for higher amounts.

shaileshm wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:42 pm

I use ayrex and olymptrade for testing with very small amount. Other than that I use IQ sometimes, and GOMARKETS, DUKASCOPY (for 15 min expiries) and NADEX for higher amounts.
nice.. are they good paymasters.. !!

sal wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:46 pm nice.. are they good paymasters.. !!
For BO it is better to have many reliable brokers and keep rotating. Because with only one broker if you trade too much then they will start to manipulate the price.
These users thanked the author shaileshm for the post:
sal