Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Reverse ema
This of Mladen coded version already posted by Jimmy in Experiment thread,posting it here as it belongs to this thread too :)
Mladen : In "The Reverse EMA Indicator" in september 2017 TASC issue,author John Ehler present a causal forward and backward EMA indicator that can be used in real trading,it has double smoothing at the high end of the spectrum to reduce aliased components and is able to mitigate the impact of spectral dilation at the low end,the author describe the indicator as having unique flexibility in that it can display trend or cycle information by varying the alpha parameter and do this with very low lag.
This version is using period (instead of cryptic alpha) for calculations and is immediately combining what is called a "trend" part with the "cycle" part.use some of the coloring combinations for different views of the indicator
very short and simple parameters to use and adjust - 33 prices - 3 state coloring - color change on slope,on zero cross,on trend crossing cycle and trend ema periods ,cycle ema periods
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hello Admin . I was hoping you could help with a problem. I have been trying to use the Averages mtf alerts atr bands. Everything seems to calculate just fine if I keep the period setting to current time frame. But if I try to use the MTF function , my platform freezes. Is there an updated version of this ? Please let me know , thanks.

JADragon3 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:03 am Hello Admin . I was hoping you could help with a problem. I have been trying to use the Averages mtf alerts atr bands. Everything seems to calculate just fine if I keep the period setting to current time frame. But if I try to use the MTF function , my platform freezes. Is there an updated version of this ? Please let me know , thanks.
I have a similar problem

JADragon3 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:03 am Hello Admin . I was hoping you could help with a problem. I have been trying to use the Averages mtf alerts atr bands. Everything seems to calculate just fine if I keep the period setting to current time frame. But if I try to use the MTF function , my platform freezes. Is there an updated version of this ? Please let me know , thanks.
JADragon3, sorry don't have the source code to be able to fix it.

traderduke wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:20 pm Does any body have this Laguerre histo. This one will load but not show on the chart and the error code says its been re-named.
Thanks
Ray

adaptive_laguerre_filter_mtf__alerts_3_2_histo.ex4
Here it is with correct name "Adaptive Laguerre Filter mtf + alerts 3_2 histo"
no doubts you was using it with wrong name as it is name protected for to avoid renaming game
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.