Re: The Rebound Line Strategy By Ikamos and Shreck

Hello Fellow Forum members,
Kindly find attached my the outcome of the rebound line strategy by Shreck and myself on my real account:
Firstly, I built my 7 USD to 22.75 USD as at Friday, 1st September 2017:
Rebound Line USD 22.75.PNG
Secondly, I made 7 successful trades on 4th September 2017 between 3AM and 8AM and below is the latest result (mind the increase in the capital from 22.75USD to .....):
Latest Trade result.PNG
The strategy works for real however a high degree of patience is required for the Support or Resistance levels to be reached before you place your BUY or SELL trade for 1 hour.
Best Regards.

shreck wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:34 pm
You should wait until we are ready to take questions.
Please go back and read the description on page one, what you have asked was described in clear detail, otherwise you did not read at all.
This tread assumes you know the basics for Forex and understand simple things like entry and exit prices.
Asking questions on the basis of Googled information will not cut it here.
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

ikamos wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:11 pm Hello Fellow Forum members,
Kindly find attached my the outcome of the rebound line strategy by Shreck and myself on my real account:
Firstly, I built my 7 USD to 22.75 USD as at Friday, 1st September 2017:

Rebound Line USD 22.75.PNG

Secondly, I made 7 successful trades on 4th September 2017 between 3AM and 8AM and below is the latest result (mind the increase in the capital from 22.75USD to .....):
Latest Trade result.PNG

The strategy works for real however a high degree of patience is required for the Support or Resistance levels to be reached before you place your BUY or SELL trade for 1 hour.
Best Regards.
Good job, it will be nice if you guys can make a graphics illustration of your entry and how you do enter your trade. Even video could have been better. Thanks for your efforts.

Hello tread followers,
Ikamos just posted trade results using the precise information discussed here. (Early morning trades)
I had specifically asked him to open a extremely small budget live account just for this exercise.
This was to prove capital is not the true denominator in trading but the trader and what he knows
Trades are only based on S3 and R3 classical price points which should be obtained from various sources that provide currency technical analysis.
Everyone can see the trades he had this morning with S3 and R3 just to ensure you are assured we know what we are talking about.( no stories)

At no time have we advised you to use MT4 Based indicators as substitute.
I find it deeply worrying that after all the work being put forth, individuals still find a way to mess everything up.
You may choose to follow the exposition here deligently or ask Krelian99 to put his knowledge up elsewhere on forex-station and stick with that.
(Yes things have come to this)
We have a lot of experts who can discuss stuff.

It is believed if you are following this tread you are still learning the ropes at trading and have not found your range yet, Otherwise you are following to ensure we are not going to hoodwink innocent people in any sleezy way.

It is an exposition which assumes the commentator is addressing those at a level were they are learning from not trying to teach the commentator
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance