Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

tradersprofit wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:40 am Hello sir, pls help upload the smoothed momentum or link to where i can download it..... Or if possible, you can share your template with this smoothed momentum. Thanks for your effort.
you get the indicator from Mr Jimmy's indicator pack
Here https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... &t=8472086

I deleted the template as I personally trade the system without filters.
Adding the filters was a way of illustrating to those who subscribed how to use other indicators to confirm a profitable setup.
I will try to put it together again and post here maybe.
The beauty is that this works great on 4hour chart for forex too
As always you can build a simple Expert from it.
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

shreck wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:16 am
you get the indicator from Mr Jimmy's indicator pack
Here https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... &t=8472086

I deleted the template as I personally trade the system without filters.
Adding the filters was a way of illustrating to those who subscribed how to use other indicators to confirm a profitable setup.
I will try to put it together again and post here maybe.
The beauty is that this works great on 4hour chart for forex too
As always you can build a simple Expert from it.
tradersprofit!!! He is just Shreck the Ogre not "Sir" :x

I had to build the whole thing from scratch again as for the results i will allow others to say, pLease follow the description to the hilt.
it is not good others did not take up the challenge to add filters of their choice to page one setup.
If you are good with MT4 programing language please make us an EA BASED on the description with all the needed bells and gongs
tradersprofit you are first here you go

1, We trade this system by waiting for both instances of momentum indicator to go below or above the zero line

2, The EA/Trader should look for MLADEN PTL Alert arrow at least 15BARS/candles back to
confirm direction then enter trade.

3, Trade should be closed by trader/EA when maroon colored leading momentum
indicator (period 14) has crossed zeroline in the opposite direction

4, The setup seems to compactible with any Timeframe

5, Please note as with all things involving cash,you have chosen to use this on your own volition.
Forex-station will not be liable for your actions like destroying your account,losing your mortgage,
getting hospitalised due to heart conditions.
I will laugh at you, when you come complaining,make sure you understand what you are doing.

6, The on-chart laguere filter and TMA indicators do not serve any useful purpose,i left them for just living sake (it makes a pleasing picture for the eyes) you are free to take them off.

7, Those that know how to code MT4 programing please make us an EA and share we will be grateful.

8, WE ONLY ASK THAT YOU DO NOT CHANGE THE NAME OF THE SYSTEM AS ODD LOOKING AS IT IS IT ACTUALLY WORKS.
:)

I will post screen shots later.
I tested for Binary options on
1M chart with 5M expiry
5M charts with 30M expiry
15M charts with 1HR expiry

Also I tested for Forex with.
5M chart and closed on counter trend when period 14 maroon color hit zero line in opposite direction.
15M chart and closed on counter trend when period 14 maroon color hit zero line in opposite direction.
For Bo I had no loss in 15 trades yesterday and 8 trades today 23/8/2017 using various time frames take trade only when the requirements/conditions are meet
For forex I will not say much try and testify yourself

I will post detailed chart illustration of precisely how I personally make my trade entries later