Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

Buoyancy wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:10 am Hi , please can someone help me with the indicators and template in this set up. I have gone through the pages but can't seem to locate it. Thanks
Hello Buoyancy ,
Please be aware the picture was removed.
This is the tread rule, only default PTL system,picture allowed.
You may post you winning trades too
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

shreck wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:56 pm Hello Buoyancy ,
Please be aware the picture was removed.
This is the tread rule, only default PTL system,picture allowed.
You may post you winning trades too
Hi shreck
Thanks for your taking time and pretty contribution :)
some users making PMs for "I think it's named 55 Ultimate .rar . or zip folder including templates"
so when you feel easy and comfort plz oblige them all
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:00 am Hi shreck
Thanks for your taking time and pretty contribution :)
some users making PMs for "I think it's named 55 Ultimate .rar . or zip folder including templates"
so when you feel easy and comfort plz oblige them all
regards
Yes Mr mntiwana ,
I sent him (Buoyancy ) the 55Ultimate zip.

Hi Shreck,

First of all I would like to thank you for all your efforts in creating a strategy for binary options and share with us all your templates, indicators and results in this great forum.

I have been following this forum for a while and if you want me to tell you the truth I am quite confused because every time you publish a new version of templates and indicators with certain expirations, the next day in the images of the results you publish the templates, Indicators and expirations are not the same, indicators are added or removed every day.

It is very difficult to contribute with our results using the strategy since to this day I believe that there is no stable version.

Once again I appreciate your work and effort.

It continues like this and I hope that one of these days will arrive the definitive version so that the users that follow this forum we can share the results using all the same strategy and expiration.

Regards,

Julio wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:12 pm Hi Shreck,

First of all I would like to thank you for all your efforts in creating a strategy for binary options and share with us all your templates, indicators and results in this great forum.

I have been following this forum for a while and if you want me to tell you the truth I am quite confused because every time you publish a new version of templates and indicators with certain expirations, the next day in the images of the results you publish the templates, Indicators and expirations are not the same, indicators are added or removed every day.

It is very difficult to contribute with our results using the strategy since to this day I believe that there is no stable version.

Once again I appreciate your work and effort.

It continues like this and I hope that one of these days will arrive the definitive version so that the users that follow this forum we can share the results using all the same strategy and expiration.

Regards,
Hi Julio,
You do sound confused because of these sort of conversations I had to stop encouraging Binary options system made on page (1), BO seems to carry a lot of bullshit along with it.

Even when this one is clearly a winner the sort of communication it elicits has no decorum or self discipline.
I have provided work on this tread related to just PTL and wave trend.
Those have also been the components of the two. one for BO another for scalping.
They are both basic models every user is free to modify to suite their trading style.
You have never ever been a contributor except for your confused outburst you have just expressed
I advise you change the "following" style to avoid the confusion.
Contributing confusion :mrgreen:
Happy trading.

Ps,
Some users of the page (1) system want an extra filter I obliged them by testing out the ones I know will help.
Once a conclusion is made I simply pack zip and send to them privately as always it is free.
It is clear you have never bothered reading through the post on this tread.
You should have realised I am not keen to promote BO as others do not yet exercise true focus and dedication required to get consistency in results.
I have been advised to encourage forex scalping this was stated clearly just 4 pages back. (and you have been following yet not reading through)
I have been blackmailed, slandered and outrightly insulted for doing nothing wrong other than proving what I propose works with unarguable result.
This is very bad.