Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Intrest 1 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:33 pm Thank you. Where's the indicator?
Hi intrest
I believes the forums search function working very well :)
here are results from search - please try to do your part of job at least for your own self :roll:
anyway you have to know that commercial stuff looks like a clone copy of Gann with minor alteration just for confusing
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:20 pm Hi intrest
I believes the forums search function working very well :)
here are results from search - please try to do your part of job at least for your own self :roll:
anyway you have to know that commercial stuff looks like a clone copy of Gann with minor alteration just for confusing
Then why are you worried about finding? My search engine does not give me the desired results. Pity you lay out what you have? Then why are you sitting on this forum? To brag about the indicators that were written by other people?

If you do not value my time, I'll lose your

IdeaRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear mladen,

Do you perhaps have an overlay indicator so I can plot a second currency pair or asset (bars or line) on my main chart..?

I would love to be able to add divisor or multiplier to the second pair as well.
So I can inverse the pair, or multiply the asset by a fixed number etc.

If needed, I have a simple overlay indicator. Have tried to add the multiplication / division to it but with my coding skills it failed miserably...

Many thanks in advance.

Snowski :)

Intrest 1 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:47 pm Then why are you worried about finding? My search engine does not give me the desired results. Pity you lay out what you have? Then why are you sitting on this forum? To brag about the indicators that were written by other people?

If you do not value my time, I'll lose your
Instead of wasting your time being offensive, go to the thread "4 Time Frame and all TFs..." . It's all there. Took me not even one minute to find the particular comment. But you should use the Forex Station search function and not your search engine.