Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

Hi guys and Shreck...I attached this indicator forexmt4sistem_tr,seniors know probably more about this one, and seems signal mostly come one candle before ptl...Anyway i`ll play more with it and report results,myb can be handy because looks interesting with this strategy...
In the subwin. it is one of the last Mladen creation here -averages rainbow,...
Regards
Make your own rules and stick to it.
post1295534498.html#p1295534498 post1295534500.html#p1295534500

RplusT wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:47 pm shreck, how do you trade with this broker if it takes them several seconds to close a trade after expiry and they don't lock the price at expiry for the trade. Lost several trades this way.
RplusT,
Hahahahaha!!! That is one of many wicked things sleevy Brokers do.
Entry is everything, I practice for long spells how to identify my setup and enter early.
That is that only way round it,all my results posted are live accounts.
They even try other wicked methods but can't beat me,they freeze the price for up to 10sec or more on my account while on my friends account everything is okay for the same trade.
While we use the same internet data connection.
To add to what you experience the lock me out at the beginning of my trades after I click it starts loading for up to 20sec.
A lot of brokers that a not regulated in u.s.a are like this
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

charli wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:26 am Hi guys and Shreck...I attached this indicator forexmt4sistem_tr,seniors know probably more about this one, and seems signal mostly come one candle before ptl...Anyway i`ll play more with it and report results,myb can be handy because looks interesting with this strategy...
In the subwin. it is one of the last Mladen creation here -averages rainbow,...
Regards
Also the latest BB stops found here will do a better job than what you have.

shreck wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:32 pm Also the latest BB stops found here will do a better job than what you have.
You are right Shreck,i am not trading not should anybody trading this signal alone,or not to trade at all if it is make confusion,use the system as it is this,but you playing with this system for long time,and after some time you put BB stop,for people that start using strategy maybe can come handy,i`ll test more and i suggest everybody to use the system as it is,i start to use only like pre-alarm and share it,nothing else.Look just 1 hour ago and how i see this...Did not want to make confusion.
Regards
Attachments
Make your own rules and stick to it.
post1295534498.html#p1295534498 post1295534500.html#p1295534500

charli wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:20 pm You are right Shreck,i am not trading not should anybody trading this signal alone,or not to trade at all if it is make confusion,use the system as it is this,but you playing with this system for long time,and after some time you put BB stop,for people that start using strategy maybe can come handy,i`ll test more and i suggest everybody to use the system as it is,i start to use only like pre-alarm and share it,nothing else.Look just 1 hour ago and how i see this...Did not want to make confusion.
Regards
Hi charli
Thanks for paying your part of contribution and sharing knowledge,we all trying and doing our part for to find and reach some productive stage,hope some day we get it with help from all of you experimenting individuals,carry on,thanks :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

charli wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:20 pm You are right Shreck,i am not trading not should anybody trading this signal alone,or not to trade at all if it is make confusion,use the system as it is this,but you playing with this system for long time,and after some time you put BB stop,for people that start using strategy maybe can come handy,i`ll test more and i suggest everybody to use the system as it is,i start to use only like pre-alarm and share it,nothing else.Look just 1 hour ago and how i see this...Did not want to make confusion.
Regards
Hi charli,
No suggestion is too little, all we ask here is that you take trades with any setup you come up with (this is the kind of proof that no one will ignore)
I used BB Stops like you said, it was to test PTL/BB stops combination for 15m-30m scalping but the test has been set aside for another day.
do not hesitate to share any findings or invention you have with solid trade proof and logic.
happy trading brother