Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

Been on holiday for week but thought I would rewind and go back to the basic idea and see if it is successful. We cant win every trade and sometimes we over think things and then keep changing things and never reaching the solution. Just following the pt alerts, the legaurre line back in to the crossover and then checking my trade strength has 2 bars to confirm the strength back and the buy sell volume pressure is also going the right way.

islandman1 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:08 am Been on holiday for week but thought I would rewind and go back to the basic idea and see if it is successful. We cant win every trade and sometimes we over think things and then keep changing things and never reaching the solution.
pic1.png
pic3.png

Just following the pt alerts, the legaurre line back in to the crossover and then checking my trade strength has 2 bars to confirm the strength back and the buy sell volume pressure is also going the right way.
islandman1 well said, as far as you are trading live which i believe you are i am happy for you.
I find PTL Alerts the most easy way to trade and as far as i take trades when the gap forms i don't bother about price action or any thing.
with 3 charts i have up to 15 Sweet strikes in 3 hours minimum, TMA will ultimately be replaced to ensure an EA.
I noticed not everyone will have your type of results so better to get something else to take the decisions without emotions or impulsiveness
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

shreck wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:06 am Trading has a spirit.
Money cannot buy the spirit of a Successful trader.
It is innate

This statement do not ignore.
A skillful soldier with a musket will defeat a civilian novice holding a machine gun.
After all a gun fight doesn't depend on hundreds of bullets.
Just one correct shot ends the argument
:clap: :thumbup: TRADER MUST BE SAME LIKE SHARP SHOOTER .
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

emicovi wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:20 am Is this a new template?? Can you share it?
emicovi
That is not a trading system, i was tuning wave trend on 15m charts, i believe the charts was changed to 1m by mistake, now i am starting all over again.
it may take days or weeks,once we have something we will share for all
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

Started the week trying to keep it simple and stick to the PT alerts still. Demo for the day on 2 minute trades purely on the alert and the other indi I have called "good to go". It's a paid one so I cant share it but it seems to be ADX and parabolic SAR so I have copied the settings. PT seems to work well on 2 minutes. Also I only take the trades when the alert candle closes which makes demo very similar to live trades as there is no guessing. Will continue on this tomorrow. Took 16 and ended with 13 wins. If this is still working in a couple of days times I will go live with it.

shreck wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:06 am Islandman1 you are good to go,please let me know when you are ready to go live, maybe we will talk to someone here who will make an EA from your approach.
Your paid indicator can be made here, i am jealous for you
shreck,if islandman show some detailed and well explained illustration picture of his paid holy grail,may be some one from here will be able to beat so call paid with free :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.