Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

1. IG.Com - have loads of assets and is not only a bo broker but one of the well-established brokers for fx, stocks etc. u name it they have it. Regulated in UK.
2. Nadex.com - Us regulated , a bit hard to trade with but hey it is as secure as it can get.
3. Highlow.net - Regulated in Australia , vast selection of instruments and nice features like close trade earlier than expiry.
4. Etxcapital - UK regulated good cfd spot broker who offers bins as well.
5. cmcmarkets - another UK based regulated in many countries including Canada ( trust me getting regulated in Canada is harder than US) offers american and european style binary options.
6. Gdmfx.com – registered in NZ but not regulated , forex broker offers binary options on mt4 which is a beauty and have many instruments.
7. Clmforex.com - Aussie Regulated forex broker offers bins on mt4.
8. gomarkets.com.au - Aussie regulated forex broker offers bins on mt4
9. directfx.com - Aussie regulated forex broker offers bins on mt4.
10. Stockpair.com - this one is regulated in many weak countries and is better than other bucket-shops I would say but will keep it as my last option if I can’t trade with any of the above.
Courtesy - Singh
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest."

The system looks very promising when mixed with a little PA as long as we don't trade the indicators, rather we trade the strategy versus the market, am still demoing it i just made those five trades all went ITM (others are not that strictly as i was looking closer seeing the movement of the candles), Thanks Sal for posting this

silvabizhub wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:44 am The system looks very promising when mixed with a little PA as long as we don't trade the indicators, rather we trade the strategy versus the market, am still demoing it i just made those five trades all went ITM (others are not that strictly as i was looking closer seeing the movement of the candles), Thanks Sal for posting this
Dasty Sal Indi - 09 06 2017.JPGDatsy win.JPG
Nice to hear.. I did trade with less trend period and get wins... but important is price action also.
manually can trade with this indicator.. not in robot.. :(
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

silvabizhub wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:37 am 1. IG.Com - have loads of assets and is not only a bo broker but one of the well-established brokers for fx, stocks etc. u name it they have it. Regulated in UK.
2. Nadex.com - Us regulated , a bit hard to trade with but hey it is as secure as it can get.
3. Highlow.net - Regulated in Australia , vast selection of instruments and nice features like close trade earlier than expiry.
4. Etxcapital - UK regulated good cfd spot broker who offers bins as well.
5. cmcmarkets - another UK based regulated in many countries including Canada ( trust me getting regulated in Canada is harder than US) offers american and european style binary options.
6. Gdmfx.com – registered in NZ but not regulated , forex broker offers binary options on mt4 which is a beauty and have many instruments.
7. Clmforex.com - Aussie Regulated forex broker offers bins on mt4.
8. gomarkets.com.au - Aussie regulated forex broker offers bins on mt4
9. directfx.com - Aussie regulated forex broker offers bins on mt4.
10. Stockpair.com - this one is regulated in many weak countries and is better than other bucket-shops I would say but will keep it as my last option if I can’t trade with any of the above.
Courtesy - Singh
thanks and helpful, but one question, which broker that you now trading?
i use now a days binary.com, their issue is 5 days took to transfer fund. now realise that small amount should withdraw better than keep higher amount in broker account.

I trade with three brokers, one offers binary options on MT4, i trade on Ayrex and IQ options but with a little amount with them, and i don't let my money stay's with them, the other is DirectFx (my main broker), what i do with these other two i just deposit a little amount then i do compounding till i reach my target and i withdrawal, IQ takes no more than 3 days withdrawal (at least to me) , Ayrex it takes some few hours but also no more than 3 days too - I admit they do have their problems too but i keep trading with them due to their high return rate (80 to 90 percent), it's crazy risking my 100 only to get 80 back, these other its merely 80 or 70 my last suggestion i encourage Forex more than these bins.

silvabizhub wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:08 am I trade with three brokers, one offers binary options on MT4, i trade on Ayrex and IQ options but with a little amount with them, and i don't let my money stay's with them, the other is DirectFx (my main broker), what i do with these other two i just deposit a little amount then i do compounding till i reach my target and i withdrawal, IQ takes no more than 3 days withdrawal (at least to me) , Ayrex it takes some few hours but also no more than 3 days too - I admit they do have their problems too but i keep trading with them due to their high return rate (80 to 90 percent), it's crazy risking my 100 only to get 80 back, these other its merely 80 or 70 my last suggestion i encourage Forex more than these bins.
for IQ option, i suggested them to make easy withdrawal from the trade account web page. before it tooks 3 days after request from the webpage itself. :)
they payment transfer not more than 20$... :) i dont know why they break a lot of small $ for 100 or greaterthan..
anyway its looks good to build a good stratgey.. pls. share your thoughts and ideas to get a good one...:)