Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

pacois wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:39 am Sal, if we find the system, I will do everything possible to explain how to do it.
GOOD, let we try all to get a good tool or indicator to develop..
i am really happy to rethink to use PA bar reveral method by using traingle line.. i posted mql file. needs corrections for open trade as first step and next for filtering the bad signal.
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

IQ Option always manipulates the time frame always, sometimes there's no 10 min and 15 min expiry and when you want the exactly 15 min they give you 8 or 23 and 33, they are highly manipulation of brokers I ever known, even this week i contacted them for the same matter, that's why to them i prefer only a 5 min expiry,better trading forex/spot forex rather than options due to the broker manipulation, though there are some brokers who at least are fine, i suggest also not to use unregulated broker or the brokers who is regulated from these tiny islands like Greece and Cyprus, they are not fair at all. there are some like DirectFx and others who offers binary options as well on their MT4 platform
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest."

silvabizhub wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:19 am IQ Option always manipulates the time frame always, sometimes there's no 10 min and 15 min expiry and when you want the exactly 15 min they give you 8 or 23 and 33, they are highly manipulation of brokers I ever known, even this week i contacted them for the same matter, that's why to them i prefer only a 5 min expiry,better trading forex/spot forex rather than options due to the broker manipulation, though there are some brokers who at least are fine, i suggest also not to use unregulated broker or the brokers who is regulated from these tiny islands like Greece and Cyprus, they are not fair at all. there are some like DirectFx and others who offers binary options as well on their MT4 platform
pls. post the regulated brokers will be much greatful..
now iq option is not regulated before they are registed in CYPRUS.. ..:)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi