Re: FXSurf WaveTrend System

FXSurf wrote:
What I meant was that they can be both be used the same way. I just chose WT over CHAOS VA as it rendered a better forecast for me imo.

And if i recall, CHAOS VA was a bit more taxing on the CPU as well.
Thanks for the reply. I guess that you use the 3 emas to filter out ranging times, am I correct?

Fabio.g wrote:
Are you planning to build an EA?
For auto trading? No.

IMO auto trading ea's are nothing more then gimmicks for lazy fortune chaser's.

For long term success I believe it's far better to understand the fundamentals as in PA, candle formations, patterns etc.

I see most trading ea's suffer when hit with common price divergence's. I don't like the idea to sit in a drawdown wondering if a ea will correct or not.

That's just me.

Cheers!

Fabio.g wrote:I see that in the m15 setup, with WT on H1 and H4, the entry points appear to be either above or below the white line, should not that be below or higher of the 3 emas? Unless I m missing something
The EMA's are used as confirmation of trend break. I see the break on the WT and look to see price break above/below of the EMA's. Sometimes price will  bounce off the EMA's but WT continues indicating a possible divergence at play.

Make sense?

FXSurf wrote:
The EMA's are used as confirmation of trend break. I see the break on the WT and look to see price break above/below of the EMA's. Sometimes price will  bounce off the EMA's but WT continues indicating a possible divergence at play.

Make sense?
It does, do you use STOPLOSS?