Re: News Ahead

Hahaha,

Breaking Market News ⚡️
@financialjuice
EC PRES. VON DER LEYEN: THE PRICE OF RUSSIAN PIPELINE GAS WILL BE CAPPED BY THE EU.

3:38pm · 5 Sep 2022 ·

They've just cut you off completely you utter moron, and as for your sanctions, you are buying Russian gas via China at a huge markup.

FFS, I've heard of countries getting round sanctions this way before but not sanctions they themselves put in place.

🤡🌎
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Jedidiah

xard777 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:02 pm If only someone could have warned them years ago then they would be sitting just now laughing at the absurdity of it all.

I know, if only someone - anyone.

But having got into the situation not sure on the wisdom of engaging in a proxy war with your chief energy supplier AND then issuing sanctions against them that hurt yourself while profiting them, AND then applying a price cap once they already had enough of your nonsense and just cut you off.

Wondering if I should try it with my electricity provider ?? 🤔
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

Strange, absolutely no news from the BBC for over a week now on the planned Ukrainian push (now called the 'Kherson Offensive') last weekend ???

If Russian stats of Ukrainian losses are true you'll understand just how very brave it is of Biden, Johnson and Von Der Leyen to keep this war going. (EDIT: This is sarcasm in case of doubt)

Meanwhile, a reminder that since the start of the war Zelensky ordered that no men of fighting age were allowed to leave the Ukraine.

Chickenspicy

PiQ  @PriapusIQ
⚠️ World running low on diesel. - SEB

Inventories have not been replenished to normal levels ahead of winter.

China exporting much fewer oil products than normal in general and specifically so for diesel.

Not just diesel that is a concern either... Gasoline and Jet Fuel

Chickenspicy

PiQ  @PriapusIQ
⚠️ Citi Technical Analysis Team || Portfolio: Short AUDUSD

We are going short AUDUSD at .6734 with a target as far as .6000 and a stop loss at .6875 using 25% of capital

We expect much lower levels to materialize into year-end
Chickenspicy

Russian oil still finding its way into Europe

⚠️ RUSSIA'S PUTIN: WE WILL NOT STICK TO OIL AND GAS CONTRACTS IF PRICES ARE CAPPED

- Reuters

⚠️ Russian oil still finding its way into Europe: Nikkei analysis

Vessels made 41 ship-to-ship oil transfers off Greece over six months

⚠️ REPSOL'S CEO: GAS PRICE HIKE NOT ONLY DUE TO INVASION OF UKRAINE

- Reuters

⚠️ REPSOL'S CEO: ROOT CAUSE OF GAS PRICE HIKE IS RISING DEMAND CAUSED BY ENERGY TRANSITION AND LESS SUPPLY

- Reuters
⚠️ REPSOL'S CEO: ENERGY TRANSITION IN EUROPE IS BASED ON IDEOLOGY

- Reuters
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Chickenspicy